• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried about 3rd section

Staceyh1983

Mother of 2 and pregnant
Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm 9 weeks pregnant and was hoping once I got pregnant the excitement would take away the fear. I had my daughter 13 years ago via emcs after 40 hours and unable to progress after fully dilation, My son was 10 years ago and had 13 hours and once again failure to progress from 8cms. I am going for a vba2c and am soo worried about having a 3rd section. Any positive stories would be very much welcomed xxx

i had csection after my son after 3 day of being induced and nothing happening i found it very tough to recover from not as bad as most but was bad. i had a planned with my daughter 17 months ago and i had no pain from the day after i found i was back to myself after a week or 2. when i got home after 2 nights in hospital my son and husband had a sickness bug so i was changing beds there was no way i would have been able to that with my son so i think with a planned it makes things so much easier and you don't have the hours before of pain added on top xx

Hi there I had 2 sections for the same reason 13 and 11 years ago I've been told I'm best to have planned c section this time and I'm happy with the desicion due to previous issues, I had a long chat with consultant at 20wk appointment who put all concerns etc into perspective I'm now 26 wks and have been constantly monitored etc and very well looked after I'm sure things are going to be fine as everything is well planned. :)

Thanks ladies just don't know what to do for the best xxx

You're situation is quite similar to mine :) I had fist c-section nearly 12 years ago now my reasons for that one was he was breech and stopped growing . my 2nd c-section I had trial of labour but it was slow progressing and after they broke my waters baby went into distress so emergency section . I fell pregnant with my lo and panicked about everything ! Complications , the surgery ,etc all worst case scenarios went through my mind right up until baby was born! Not sure if its just cause I am older and think about things more , lol, I did not get option for vbac at all they said not after 2 sections. Everything went great no problems at all , everyone was brilliant and recovery was the same with first 2 . although must admit you don't stop worrying until you see your little one and all is forgotten :) xx

I've had 3 c-sections and felt the same as you all the way through my 3rd pregnancy, constantly stressing and worrying about the delivery. Although I've had all my children quite close together so that was more my worry then anything.
In the end the surgery went better then it ever could, my son did have a couple of lung issues when born, had bad jaundice and had a transitional heart murmur. The heart murmur was gone by day 2, his jaundice was fixed with light therapy. And his lung issues were because of the c-section which is common amongst babies born via c-section because when they are born naturally the gunk from their lungs is sort of expelled during delivery unlike during a ceasarian birth.
I'm going for a 4th one :) Still nervous though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->