Worried about money?

Discussion in 'Single Parents' started by brownhairedmom, Oct 29, 2008.

1. brownhairedmom

brownhairedmom Well-Known Member

Is anyone else worried about money? I'll get some from the government and I have some saved up + I get another student loan because I'm still in school. HOWEVER, unless I work this summer (which I doubt I will because I'll have to pay out a baby sitter and it would completely be pointless), I won't be able to get a job until next January :shock: I'm going to be back in school next September full time. I can't go to school full time, work, and be a single mom. Not at this point anyway. And then once I DO get out of school, I have to start paying back my loan with min. payments of 300 dollars a month! And the likelyhood that I'm going to have to take a job at a store somewhere until something better comes up is very high. I just feel like I'm never going to be able to get out of my parents house and get my own place :(

2. MummyJade

MummyJade Mum

Hi didnt want to read and run,
    Not got much advice sorry! But i think everyone worries about money hun, i know i do,
    but try to not think about it and i am sure you will have something sorted out...maybe you could ring around and see if you could pay less each month?
    xx

3. nikky0907

nikky0907 Well-Known Member

Well if you do get a job this summer can't you have your parents watch over here for those few hours,or someone?

My work starts this summer (part-time however) and I'm back taking classes in September 09.Which means Lola will be in a nursery till 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. from Monday to Thursday.