Worried about my lines?

laura_2010

Reaction score
Hi my last AF was 12th Nov but that was very late AF... would this mean I might have been late for Ovulation? I got my First line on the test at - 12th Dec it was super super faint!
So waited until the next day - 13th and did a sainsubrys test which was this one here - Black background. then the rest every day until today which is the bottom one, Inbetween I have done cheap ones which have been very light and then the next day all back to normal, but is this bad for the dpo I am? How many DPO would I be? Thank you xxx

Attachments

• j.jpg
    j.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 47
  • new one.jpg
    new one.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 46
Ic are rubbish for progression, they take ages to darken up. Congratulations xxx

Thank you for a reply you made me feel better... I did a digital today 2-3 week on Mon it was 1-2 weeks :)

Lovely to see it clear on a digital. I was going to say the same my ic's weren't very dark at all in fact yours are darker. Frer confirmed for me. Enjoy your pregnancy hun x

Really, Mine now as soon as I dip them you can see a line, im feeling alot better now, its the unknown isnt it I think il feel better once I can listen in :flower:

That's great about the digi, congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->