• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried and upset( I need a success story)

littlebopeep

Reaction score
Hi Girls ive got my next consultants appointment next tuesday and im meant to have lost weight but im finding it really hard im on metformin for pocs and im a one tuber following an ectopic we just come back from our hols and im really emotional i cant get the fact that its taking so long to get pregant im constantly crying and am even welling up writing this its so unfair im just worried that i wont get clomid or anything else to speed things up because of the weight loss ( i should add, only have 10lbs to lose) any one have any success stories please i need a lift!!!!:hugs:

hey there

just wanted to drop in with some hugs :hugs: i understand and share your frustrations regarding the pcos and weightloss. I have to get my bmi down to below 35 before my fs will help me as i am very overweight. i have been doing weight watchers and have lost approx 17 pounds now. its a lot slower due to the pcos but its gradually coming off.
Low GI is also the best diet to follow as it sstabalises blood sugars which makes it easier for you. are you following a particular diet? its so demotivating when you feel like its taking so long. try to stay focussed on the end result which is you holding your baby in your arms :hugs:

my fs has asked me to go and lose some more weight and then come back once i am 2.5 stone lighter, am going back in march. am hoping your fs is sympathetic as you do not have too much to lose.

the best of luck to you, pm me if you want to chat xx

p.s my fs would not give clomid until my bmi is closer to 35. xxx

Thank you i needaseed its so annoying its just getting me down i will keep you posted xxx

i too was told to lose weight and it made me really upset even though deep down i new i was very overweight it took a while to get the motivation but once i did and started to see the results that encouraged me to keep going i was approx 215 lbs and got down to 112 lbs and i no longer have pcos, i did it following a low fat diet and daily exercise it took me just over 2 yrs but i had a lot to lose just stick with it and who knows you might not even need the clomid for long

good luck

Well done RAF-Wife started a weight loss class last night its different from weight watchers etc its ran by an nutritionist so fingers crossed it will work:dust:

if your burning off more than you take in it will work hun, its just really hard to get started especially when your feeling down, i found the first 4 weeks the hardest but the results you see really do spur you on to continue and it does get easier so hang in there, also look at it as you want to be the healthiest you can be for when you get that bfp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->