Worried at bfp too early

mum2b2010

Reaction score
Hi all,

Been ttc baby no. 3 for 5 months now and have had 3 chemicals in last 3 months with last one showing vvv faint bfp on cd 22 then dissappeared within 48 hours (multiple tests) with bleeding starting cd27 (evening of 24th June)"Period" bit shorter and scantier Cycles usually 26-28 days. But definitely bfn on frers after.

Not charting or temping but been using old cbfm for first 4 months but never got a peak, just highs from day 6 -26 (used it for 1st dd with textbook results). Used advanced monitor this month and it still didnt peak so gave up testing on cd 19. ? Ov test stick Positive on July 5th

Anywhoo, felt heartburn alot (v unusual)but otherwise boobs etc not overly sore in comparison to last month with chemical but decided to do ic on 14th July (pre going out for drinks) and to my shock faint but def there positive so confirmed with clear result on frer...cd 20 seems v early to have such clear results??? Has anyone had good outcome from v early bfp?

Tests are progressing...will try upload pics, thanks for reading..

They're lovely lines, looks like a great bfp! Do you know what day you ovulated? Could you have Ov earlier than you thought? I have no idea if it's normal or not to have such great lines at cd20, but congratulations!

I'd say your lines look great. There's obviously some fab progression, so I would try not to worry. Fingers crossed and congrats xxxxxx

If you don't temp then you probably just ovulated earlier than you think. Congratulations though, great lines.

Thank you all for such lovely responses. �� Im very anxious after so many chemicals. The 4th/5th July were only 2 ov test sticks that had any sort of LH lines others were blank...those would have been cd 10/cd 11 which would be early but who knows after chemicals. TMI but now feeling worse as Ive just wiped after BM to see yellow/green mucous with streak of brown blood and bit crampy on right side...gosh I might have had a short 2ww but feel next few weeks til US are going to be v. v. long (hopefully baby sticks tight).

I agree you likely just ovulated earlier this cycle :). Congrats

Re the green mucus I would like your gyn know. It'll likely clear up on its own but green/yellow anything from our bodies is generally indicative of an infection. Being preggos, I suggest erring on the side of caution

Congratulations. They look like fabulous lines xx

Mucus looked more like a plug Dobby iykwim, it was clear or milky lotion like in last few days and right its now pink tinged mucus and still very twingy on my right side. Im praying all will be well. Will keep ye posted, thank you all so much for replying to me.

This morning...CD 24

Attachments

• 2016-07-18 14.47.48.jpg
    2016-07-18 14.47.48.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 22
Gorgeous line! Gotcha on the mucus plug situation. I really don't think it's anything to worry about. I just adopt a when it doubt ask policy lol

Congrats! If you ovulated like you though on July 4, that would put you at 14dpo and that line looks good for that DPO! :thumbup:

Early BFP and quick progression like yours has always been a good indicator of a take home baby for me! Congrats!!

Thank you all for reassurance x Off to GP in morning...I'm going to beg for early scan as my very first pregnancy in 2010 (hence username) ended in molar pregnancy and slightly worried at high hcg levels...DH laughing that I'm having twins ��

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->