• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Worried he may come before scheduled CS

Shyllama

Reaction score
so it is 38 days until my CS this will be my first surgery ever but not as worried about that as I am about him deciding to come early my DH already has his paternity leave scheduled because it was required with his job that he gave a fair amount of notice I am just afraid if DS2 comes early I will be on my own to recover and take care of new baby and our 3 others 2 of which I would have to figure out how to get to and from school (at different times DS1 has full day school because he is a 2nd grader and DD1 has half day because she is in preschool) and that is 3 trips a day also I was put on anticonvolsents until DS2 is born but I need to stop them a minimum 12 hours before so I can BF after the CS and I was wondering if it was usual to make it to your scheduled date or do they more often than not decide to be born prior to the date

How far along will you be when you are scheduled to have your c-section? I always have mine scheduled at 39 weeks, but there is always a chance baby can come early.

It's hard to say, the baby may or may not come before 39 weeks. Hoping it works out for you. Your husband's job can't be a little flexible if the baby happens to come early? Babies have a mind of their own...surely his employer realizes that.

unfortunately his job will not budge but after my appointment to day I don't even know whats going to happen next LO started having issues and after a day of monitoring at L&D I have to go to the HR OB tomorrow morning to see if something is wrong

The odds are low that baby will come before, but its still a risk. Though, I think you have a good chance of it not happening :) sit back and relax.

So it looks like all is well he was having issues with greatly reduced fetal movement and was measuring small so the were afraid he stopped growing and was in distress but after 2 days of test they say he is doing okay I have to double up on my appointments to keep track of him but he is looking sooooo much better today thank you for the prayers

So it looks like all is well he was having issues with greatly reduced fetal movement and was measuring small so the were afraid he stopped growing and was in distress but after 2 days of test they say he is doing okay I have to double up on my appointments to keep track of him but he is looking sooooo much better today thank you for the prayers

You're welcome! So glad to hear that he's doing okay. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"