Worried I'm having an etopic pregnancy, brownish discharge'spotting and mild cramps.

sracheal

Reaction score
Hello ladies,

I've been reading posts on here on and off since I started having difficulties a year ago.. Thus far I've had 2 miscarriages, the last one just three months ago when I was 9 weeks pregnant but the baby's heartbeat stopped at 7 weeks, and now I'm about three weeks. Over the weekend I started experience brownish discharge when I went to the bathroom and mild cramping, very scary. I started reading everything I could about how this can be normal but I'm feeling less positive by the hour. I went in on Monday, yesterday, to have my hcg levels check and I'm going in tomorrow to make sure there going up. They are also doing a ultrasound b/c the are very concerned that it's an etopic pregnancy. I'm just so sad, frustrated and scared about what's going to show up in that ultrasound. They are pretty sure that they will be able to see where the egg sack is based on my current hcg levels. I know it doesn't do any good to stress but I'm soooo worries and scared. Something in me tells me that somethings wrong. Has anyone else experience this? I'm shaking as I right this :(
--
Racheal

Hi Rachael

Sorry to hear you are having such a stressful time. I'm sorry I don't have any experience of this I have only been TTC for 2 months but I just saw your post and wanted to reply to give you big hugs. I hope tomorrow goes ok xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->