Worried!!! Implanted on far right side

Doctor had an emergency cesarean, so he had to call me about the results. He says he doesn't believe the baby is in corner. It is a different presentation, close to the corner, but not in the corner. He said it is a different presentation, but he is hopeful it is a different variation and I will make it to delivery. Baby's heart rate is great. Measurements are fine for 8 weeks. He will see me again on April 15. Due date is November 6th.

I'm feeling more hopeful for sure!

Turns out I had an interstitual pregnancy and miscarried yesterday. I had to have a D&C and a laparoscopic to make sure they got all of the tissue. I'm very sad and disappointed, but I'm thankful that it didn't end worse.

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss, wishing you a speedy recovery x

I never knew that implanting on the right side was something to be worried about??
I think i implantated on the right.

Sending you big hugs x

I never knew that implanting on the right side was something to be worried about??
I think i implantated on the right.

Sending you big hugs x

I wouldn't worry about implanting on the right. Lots of babies do and it's completely normal. What is different about this pregnancy is that I have a heart-shaped uterus, and the baby implanted too far up in the uterus where the tissue is tougher and more muscle. This area doesn't get good blood flow either.

The doctor said 95% of your uterus is fine for the baby to implant. Mine just so happened to be in the 5% that can't support life. But the shape of my uterus lends itself to these types of pregnancies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->