***worried***this happen to anyone else????

purplekitty

Reaction score
Hi all....

I have had 2 miscarriages in the past 6 months and the recent one being late november at 6 weeks... I have had 1 period since then (don't know when) but for the past 5 days i havent been myself....I am showing all the symptoms of being pregnant and i took a test last friday (a very faint positive on a tesco home brand)... sunday evening i took another (sainsburys own) and still only a very faint positive....waited till monday (fmu) and it was fainter than the night before ????? Went to morrisons and bought there own brand - 1 didnt work and 20 mins tried again with the 2nd one and it was a definite negative.... Now im worrying as this happened last time and i miscarried. Not spotting yet... still have sickness, sore boobs etc but i had these symptoms for 2 weeks after the last miscarriage.... :( xx

Don't over think it. I had symptoms a lot and no pregnancy. Sometimes I wonder if I did it to myself. Tests aren't always right. Call your dr and ask. If it was a possible loss they should have it in your records. Try to relax and good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->