Worried We Can't Get Pregnant

bdb84 it's calming to you you and your husband used the withdrawal method for so long and then were able to conceive. My husband and I had used it for about 4 years or so and never had anything happen, so I'm panicing now that we are trying and we haven't got pregnant after trying since February. So you got pregnant right away. See that's why I'm scared. :nope: You did explain explain it well slg76!:thumbup:

My family is catholic so I know several people who use withdrawal for ethical reasons. They have been able to have children when they try and have gone years and years with no pregnancies when they weren't trying. I'm too much of a control freak to trust withdrawal but it probably is a fairly reliable form of preventing pregnancy.

Hello ladies. Glad to see everyone is pretty much entering the fertile period. AFM af is finally tapering off thank goodness....weird started 2 days early and it was heavier than normal and has lasted longer than usual. Just another wonderful parts to this mystery. Im going to use opks this cycle just bc I have them but after this cycle I will not use them anymore. Im going to try and not think about it so much and see what happens. Good luck

Yeah I decided not to use the opks this month because I'm trying to not obsess over it so much. I of course have been paying attention to when my ovulation is (which is right about now) so we can BD during the right time. But other than that I'm reminding myself to relax. I'm doing pretty good with it considering I'm a worry wart. Anytime I feel anxious about it or anything I take a few deep breathes and relax myself. :sleep:

EWCM started today. Hubby better be in the mood tonight! :)

slg76: withdraw method isn't reliable at all. Some men are great about control, but some aren't. My brother's wife got pregnant twice (10 years apart) but they have only used the withdraw method, never BC, and they have NEVER tried to have children!! Go figure. It only takes one swimmer to get pregnant!

Mrs. Reineke, I guess we really are on the same schedule!! Good luck to you and here's some :dust:

I'm confused because I had EWCM once when I went potty and wiped and I haven't had anymore? Does that count?:shrug:

MissB, I agree about withdrawal. I would never use it but some people do with good luck. I'm more the kind to use an Iud. Before hubby I used pill and condoms cause I just couldn't trust one form to be enough. Yep, control issues :haha:

I'm confused because I had EWCM once when I went potty and wiped and I haven't had anymore? Does that count?:shrug:

I think it counts! I never really notice that I have EWCM but I definitely notice it when I have more watery cm. I've only ever noticed EWCM if DH & I were apart for a period of time (we used to be long distance). We were NTNP since November. But. I can't be sure we ever were together during a time I ovulated. Either way, it stresses me out when I think about not preventing & still no baby. Wwwhyyyy Ussssss?

I think it counts! Not everyone experiences ewcm. I've always had it. Apparently BC doesn't work for me, at least not what I was last using, because I started experiencing ewcm while on BC. Asked the Dr what it was & she said I was ovulating, but I shouldn't be since I was on BC. Because of that, I was able to know when I was ovulating & take extra precautions. Now I wish DH & I would've started sooner. :(

Yeah some cycles I have it for a day or so, but just that once this cycle. What is DH? Lol! Plus my last cycle was messed up so I'm not 100% sure when I'll ovulate this cycle, but I had that ewcm and today my ovaries were achy and my boobs are a bit sore. So I'm thinking I'm right around my ovulation time.

DH is "dear husband". That's the old school lingo. Lol.

It sounds like you are right around your ovulation too. Good luck!

I figured it was husband something. Haha! I'm really hoping this is our cycle. I'm honestly tired of getting my hopes up and then getting disappointed yet again. This is only our 5th time trying and I know people try for way longer than that without success and it makes me feel bad to even complain, but it's tough. I can't believe how hard it is to get pregnant when you're trying! We spend our young years fearing getting pregnant thinking it's incredibly easy and then you get to this point and it's totally opposite!

Yeah some cycles I have it for a day or so, but just that once this cycle. What is DH? Lol! Plus my last cycle was messed up so I'm not 100% sure when I'll ovulate this cycle, but I had that ewcm and today my ovaries were achy and my boobs are a bit sore. So I'm thinking I'm right around my ovulation time.

LOL Megan! It means dear husband.
Happy ovulating. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"