Worried We Can't Get Pregnant

Well my "fertile" window is starting again...so here we go yet AGAIN!:dohh: I'm trying this month to relax more and not obsess over it. We'll see how long that last. LOL!!!:wacko: Where's everyone else at?

Well my "fertile" window is starting again...so here we go yet AGAIN!:dohh: I'm trying this month to relax more and not obsess over it. We'll see how long that last. LOL!!!:wacko: Where's everyone else at?

I'm right there with you. Getting pretty negative OPK's so I think I have a few days left before the O. Just tried to DTD with the fiance' and he couldn't finish. Ugh.:shrug:

Hi there I would like to join in. Currently cd4 and ready to give up. We have also used the withdrawal method for 3 years and started ttc right around 12 months ago. I got pregnant after 8 months and promptly had a mc so here I sit beginning my 5th cycle since mc and I have had it. I don't know if my fiance has a low sperm count or if the over the counter sperm check is any good. I plan on ggetting him a sperm count in the dr office maybe next month. Thanks for listening to me rant.

Yeah this will be our 5th month trying. I'm trying to stay positive and not worry about it, but it's so hard. We all need lots of baby dust!!:dust:

Well, according to my ticker, Im coming up to my most fertile time. I ovulate early, normally cd 10/11, so heres hoping. Dtd night before last and in theory, hoping to dtd every night for next 3 nights to catch that egg!! :spermy:
:dust::dust::dust:

This is our 3rd month TTC, i know thats not as long as some but have been wanting a child for about 5 years and DH only just decided he is ready, so im impatient!
In March, we werent officially TTC but had an oops - BFN
In April, our first month TTC I got a BFP, but then it ended with a loss at 4w 5d
In May - BFN again
So not only am I worried I wont get pregnant again but that if I do, I could lose it again!
I'm using the CB Fertility monitor this month for the first time so see how I get on. I'm also temping but this is the first month of doing it so not expecting it to tell me much.
I'm taking Vitamin B6 just in case as ive heard it can lengthen luteal phase as i wondered if that was what caused my chemical.
How often do you all dtd around your fertile time? The month we got BFP we DTD from CD8 to CD15, we didnt do it as much last month and didnt conceive so wondering if i need to go back to the every day approach. So tiring tho! FX we all get our BFPs soon xx

I'm just now into my fertile window. We've BDd twice now, but need to do more. DH is on meds that cause problems for him, but Dr said they won't harm baby, just may make it harder to conceive until he comes off of meds. :( I understand why he's on them, but I just wish he'd work on coming off so we'd have a better chance!!!

Anyway....to answer your question lauraloo, we try to BD every 2 - 3 days. I wish we'd be able to do it more, but with his meds AND his 18 year old coming and going, it's hard to get much more in right now.

I had a 12-day luteal phase this past month. Not sure what they usually are, so I'm going to start tracking them. I'm now drinking RRLT to make sure my uterus is ready. :)

I'm in my fertile window right now too. We BD'd Sunday and Tuesday. Trying to stay relaxed and happy. I think maybe me being so stressed about all of it last month made my AF all crazy! :dohh: I haven't been using the ovulation tests either. Just going my my CM and cervix position. Anyone feel their cervix? This is new for me, so I'm learning.

I'm in my fertile window right now too. We BD'd Sunday and Tuesday. Trying to stay relaxed and happy. I think maybe me being so stressed about all of it last month made my AF all crazy! :dohh: I haven't been using the ovulation tests either. Just going my my CM and cervix position. Anyone feel their cervix? This is new for me, so I'm learning.

I have no freaking clue how that works. lol

Hahahaha!!! :haha: Do you keep track of your CM Crystal?

Not religiously. I tend to document it more when it's so noticible I can't ignore it. LOL

I don't think I have a lot but it's definitely more since I've started the conceiveeasy. It's been almost a month on that and it's really made a difference in that area. I've never had any discharge or anything like that appear when wiping or on my underwear before this pill. :shrug:

I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc, and 2 cycles before that ntnp and I'm starting to get worried too :(

I'm on my 3rd cycle ttc, and 2 cycles before that ntnp and I'm starting to get worried too :(

Don't be too worried! You still have loads of time and it's considered normal.
How long did it take you with your first, if you don't mind me asking?

Never heard of that pill Crystal? Interesting! hairftsher when are you due to ovulate, do you know?

a normal healthy couple having intercourse at ovulation only has a 20% chance of getting pregnant on any given cycle. it's "funny" that we spend years terrified of getting pregnant and then when we want to it's not as easy as we imagined. If you are past your early thirties and have insurance it might be good to check in with a fertility doctor but if you are younger they usually won't do anything with you until you've tried for a year. Give it some time. If you aren't tracking your cycles do that to become familiar with when you ovulate every month. Good luck :flow:

Never heard of that pill Crystal? Interesting! hairftsher when are you due to ovulate, do you know?

I don't know, I'm going to assume around any day now. My cycles are generally 32-34 days but sometimes 28-29. This is day 14.

-Sher

I've been with my husband for over 9 years now and we've never used condoms or birth control. We've strictly used the withdrawal method and have never had any accidents or pregnancy scares. I know that this method isn't nearly considered effective, but it has worked beautifully for us.

We conceived our two children, and the pregnancy in which we miscarried, within the first cycle, so I assumed it would be that easy this time around. But no, we are in our third cycle now. It's frustrating to me because I am used to little to no effort. I'm not used to having to rely on OPKs and charting, but I know that 3 months is still very early on for a lot of couples.

I'm just now entering my fertile week so lots of BDing is in store for us.

Best of luck!

I've been with my husband for over 9 years now and we've never used condoms or birth control. We've strictly used the withdrawal method and have never had any accidents or pregnancy scares. I know that this method isn't nearly considered effective, but it has worked beautifully for us.

We conceived our two children, and the pregnancy in which we miscarried, within the first cycle, so I assumed it would be that easy this time around. But no, we are in our third cycle now. It's frustrating to me because I am used to little to no effort. I'm not used to having to rely on OPKs and charting, but I know that 3 months is still very early on for a lot of couples.

I'm just now entering my fertile week so lots of BDing is in store for us.

Best of luck!

You said it all! It's only early.
Best of luck!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back