worried....

Dizzy321

very proud mammy to 3!
Reaction score
that i wont get everything done and organised for baby coming, i know i'm only 25 weeks but there just seems like so much i still need to buy and organise, so far i have only bought clothes and a moses basket there is so much more stuff i need (and want lol) but OH just keeps saying in a few weeks :dohh: we are waiting on some extra money...
i just want to get all sorted and prepaired so my mind can relax lol
i am just worrying incase i dont have everything just so when she arrives and
keep thinking i will forget something, u would not think i have a 2 year old haha, not sure why i am fretting :dohh:
anyone else feel like this? or are u all sorted?
:hugs: x

Ah hun i think we all feel like this i know we do it's driving me potty, i want everything and i want it now i'm so impatient

awwe, i'm sure everything will come together! :)
are you having a baby shower???

nope we wont be unfortunatly, not common at all here i have never heard of anyone having one :( we have 2 buy everything ourselfs x

I didn't buy a single item until 3 weeks before Brooklynn was due and we managed. I made a very exact list and we spent a day running around and picking things up. The weekend after that we had a get together at our house - kinda the last babyless one for us - and we all had a great bbq dinner and hung out putting things together.

Don't worry hun!!

By the time bubs arrives i'm sure you'll be sorted :D

i'm nowhere even close to organised :(
think i need someone to give me a list of everything i'm going to need so i can check it all off as and when i manage to get it!

i'm nowhere even close to organised :(
think i need someone to give me a list of everything i'm going to need so i can check it all off as and when i manage to get it!

Haha.. Ditto!! x I havnt even started!! x

I think its pretty common to feel this way - my organisational skills seem to have gone out the window since becoming pregnant! I was fretting as we need to move house before bubs comes, but we have finally found one so will be moving over the next few weeks, then we can start buying things! Making lists of what you will need is always a good place to start. Good luck, everything will work out fine.

nope we wont be unfortunatly, not common at all here i have never heard of anyone having one :( we have 2 buy everything ourselfs x

awwe, they're definitely handy.
but i'm sure with christmas coming, you may get some things for baby! it will all come together, don't worry! :)

Oh I totally feel this way!! It doesn't how much I've bought everytime we go to the store I see things and am like OMG more things to add to the list!! I'm sure that even when baby gets here and we get home OH will be running to the store to get something we have forgotten!

LOL i am so silly for worrying about this already, dont know why i am i just feel much better when i am all organised! i like looking at all my stuff and knowing its all ready but i have ages 2 go get lol! it will all come together i am sure i just want everythng to be perfect suppose thats just normal lol xxx

aw hun i am exactly the same been a bit of a nightmare lately getting upset and stressed about getting things ready for little one, thing is we're in a one bedroom flat for now so there is limited space anyway. Its the thought that babys going to be so demanding and want so much you don't want to let it down, you'll be fine lots of nappies and your milk. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->