worst supermarket subs?

maryp0ppins

Reaction score
My online shop was delivered this morning. Ordered tampons and got a tube of toothpaste instead!!
What's the most silly sub you have received?

Lol thats a random one!
We ordered powdered diet shake once in vanilla flavour from Tesco and ended up with a jar of nescafe coffee instead... :S

My online shop was delivered this morning. Ordered tampons and got a tube of toothpaste instead!!

That the most ridiculous sub iv ever heard of! - crazy.

Mine was a good sub, not a silly one, instead of a single packet of wipes, they gave me a four pack :lol: was well happy.

Apparantly Tesco hadn't got the Ella's Kitchen strawberry puree pouch I wanted.

So they sent me five.

Yes, five Ella's Kitchen strawberry pouches.

Bet that would tingle if you shoved it up your lady bits!!

I don't do online shopping but my grandad once got a ready meal lasagne instead of fresh ready mash! He wasn't impressed!

Oh my DH works for customer service for Tesco and he's heard some crazy ones. I think the most irritating one was a personal shopper sub'd size 3 nappies when the woman ordered size 5s

That the most ridiculous sub iv ever heard of! - crazy.

Mine was a good sub, not a silly one, instead of a single packet of wipes, they gave me a four pack :lol: was well happy.

I had one like that once, I was having a housewarming and couldn't afford proper champagne glasses so just ordered the cheapy plastic ones. They didn't have the plastic ones so sent proper ones instead!
I always order a little pack of chicken thigh because I know they never have it and send a big one as a sub :blush: They'll well be getting on to it soon.
Love Tesco subs!

I ordered salmon and ended up with breaded chicken pieces. Most of the time they just dont bother substituting. I tend not to do online shopping any more because they either send the wrong things or dont bother at all so i have to go out anyway. I ordered hand wash last time and they just left it off because they didnt have that specific one. Soap is soap so surely thats not a difficult one to sub!

Toothpaste instead of tampons.. Seriously! Did a teenage boy do your shopping?!

Asda sub'd 1 large HALAL chicken with 6 pork sausages...I mean, really?

I now do not accept substitutes.

I once had my microwavable cheeseburgers swapped for a microwavable cheese omlet.

I don't accept subs after Tesco switched two pink dye pregnancy tests for one shitty blue dye, I was well gutted.:growlmad: I mean, do they not know that blue dyes are teirrible for evaps?

Cannelloni pasta as a substitute for cannellini beans.....

Years ago when I worked in a nursery they subbed a packet of mini cupcakes with black bin bags, couldnt really serve those up for the kids pudding :wacko:

Not a sub but after LO was born OH was gagging for 'it' but we had no condoms so he ordered a apck in the Asda shop..they came like this-

boxxx.jpg

Whilst I was on phone having a wing he was in the garden smashing his way into the box, it was torture for the poor Lad! lol. When a young Lad rang back about 30mins later and offered to come to the house to remove the box I had to tell him it wouldnt be necessary as OH has smashed his was in and rescued them..

I tell them I want no subs because once my mum ordered toilet bleach and they sent her wood cleaner :nope: I mean thats just fricking stupid..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->