Would anyone like a tarot card reading? [closed for now]

My list doesn't seem to be getting any smaller :haha: Don't worry though, I will get everyone done.

i like how you did the waiting list on the first page, very organized :thumbsup:

NICE! thank you Thank YOU!!! YES I would absolutely LOVE that...one of each :D Oh a dream come true!!!!!

8 readings in two days so far, 10 readings to go. :lol:

Avalanche, can you read for yourself too? Always wondered if we get in our own way when we read for ourselves

Avalanche, can you read for yourself too? Always wondered if we get in our own way when we read for ourselves

Yes, I can. I just go through the same process as reading for someone else, I just concentrate on my own inner feelings.

I actually started reading cards when I was about 14. My Mum gave me a set of fortune cards as a Christmas present.

These ones: https://www.amazon.com/Fortune-Cards-Titania-Hardie/dp/0768325013

I used them for years, but sadly have no idea where they are now. I have thought about buying another set, but it wouldn't be the same.

I bought a full tarot deck a few years ago but I haven't really used them consistently like I should. I have the Rider Waite deck and I do like them, but I feel like I need another deck, like something is missing. The right deck will come along at the right time though. As you can see from these readings it works fine for me, I just feel like it isn't the perfect fit.

well the Toth deck is so pretty ...That's why I like it hehehe...love the STAR card too

Hi hun can i have a general reading please :flower:

xx

Hi hun, I was going to attempt your reading just now but I need to cleanse my cards which I will do tomorrow in sunlight. I just feel some residual energy around them from the other readings.

I will say though that you have very strong spirit around you. As soon as I sat down and tried to concentrate on you I had a feeling of someone going right through me. I have a feeling they are going to hang around until I do your reading now, so don't worry it's a priority. :lol:

well the Toth deck is so pretty ...That's why I like it hehehe...love the STAR card too

Yeah I've heard that's a nice deck. I found a really lovely fairy one at one point but can't remember the name of it now. I need to go into a shop and get an idea of what to get.

You are so talented! its so lovely that you share it! :) x

Hi hun can i have a general reading please :flower:

xx

Hi hun, I was going to attempt your reading just now but I need to cleanse my cards which I will do tomorrow in sunlight. I just feel some residual energy around them from the other readings.

I will say though that you have very strong spirit around you. As soon as I sat down and tried to concentrate on you I had a feeling of someone going right through me. I have a feeling they are going to hang around until I do your reading now, so don't worry it's a priority. :lol:

Aww thanks hun :flower: Really?! I wonder who that is :) I have have a more activity in the spirit life then I do with the living in real life :lol:

Xx

Cards sorted. :)

I also bought a new deck today.

I'll keep using my original deck for people, unless someone specifically wants me to use my new one.

New deck: https://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=0&card=0

Original deck: https://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/original-rider-waite/

Cards sorted. :)

I also bought a new deck today.

I'll keep using my original deck for people, unless someone specifically wants me to use my new one.

New deck: https://www.shadowscapes.com/Tarot/cards.php?suit=0&card=0

when it comes to me, I'm quite happy with what ever you choose/feel right :)

Ok, thanks :)

I'm itching to use the new cards, but I don't know how they will read yet. My original ones are old and faithful and accurate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->