Would I be a mean mummy...

CharlieKeys

Reaction score
My mum bought this (and a WInnie the pooh)

https://www.mothercare.com/Disney-T...&pf_rd_i=0&pf_rd_p=231490887&pf_rd_s=center-7

and I've put it in my hospital bag..... would I be a mean mummy making this his going home outfit :D :haha:

Make sure you take lots of pics too!- The you can use them when he's a teenager you can embarrass him with it!
I love it! :)

Lol I'll just be considered mean when he's 18 and I'm showing it to everyone... :haha:

Awww, It's lovely I was looking at them in Asda the other day (they're only £6 in there too) I got piglet one for my little girl :)

No, it wouldn't be mean.. Like some others have said.. Remember to get it out on his 18th/21st and put big pictures up of it everywhere haha!

Just make sure you have a matching pair of tiger feet to go with it!!!! :rofl:

Awww no, i think thats too cute!!!

I want a cow print one lol! oooo i might have a look at Asda as i really want one now

My husband bought me that for,my birthday, and we dressed Isabella in it to gi,hone. She looked so cute!

Awww, no, it would be cute!!!!!! My hubby would love it if I told him we could bring our baby home dressed in a bear suit :)

I brought this last week from Asda for £6 and i absolutely love it!! My OH is in love with it too lol. I thought he was going to give me a funny look when i showed him.
Go for it sweet. Hell look so gorgeous. xx

Mummytobe85 i brought a beautiful cow baby grow with a cow hat from asda for £8. Im obsessed with cows so every cow thing i see i buy!! Go for it. Asda is a like the god place of cute baby things xx

:haha: I won't tell my mum she could have got it for £6 cheaper ;)

lol well glad you don't think I'm being mean...The pooh one is so cute too - just not sure which one to choose now :D

And whoever said Tigger feet..... I've gotta look out for some! :D

lol cute
i bought a panda costume for my LO and he wont just be wearing it on halloween i can tell ya that one!

i have piglet for my little girl they are soooo cute my nan says it cruel to dress babys up but what the hell they look soooooo cute and liek a previous poster said take loads of pics and then when they are 18 get it blown up and plastered on the walls in the local pub looooool were moms its our job to embarrass our teens my mum wouldnt think twice to do it to me lol x

I brought this last week from Asda for £6 and i absolutely love it!! My OH is in love with it too lol. I thought he was going to give me a funny look when i showed him.

Mummytobe85 i brought a beautiful cow baby grow with a cow hat from asda for £8. Im obsessed with cows so every cow thing i see i buy!! Go for it. Asda is a like the god place of cute baby things xx

Are you serious?!?!?!?! omg im so gonna run down asda and have a look!!! im totally obcessed with cow prints too, LO is probably gonna be in a cow baby grow till she's 18 lol!! :haha:

Are you serious?!?!?!?! omg im so gonna run down asda and have a look!!! im totally obcessed with cow prints too, LO is probably gonna be in a cow baby grow till she's 18 lol!! :haha:

Haha! I totally dont blame you! My best mate has just brought me a cow print changing bag and i love it!! I'm doing Lilys room in a cow theme........... For my happyness lol. Ill end up sleeping in there ;) aha. My kitchen is covered in cows and so is my living room...... Now i sound like a loon lol.
Its so cute! I brought her a 0-3 and a 3-6 and a 6-12 aha! Exactly the same babygrows. Im glad I'm not the only cow freak aha.

Haha! I totally dont blame you! My best mate has just brought me a cow print changing bag and i love it!! I'm doing Lilys room in a cow theme........... For my happyness lol. Ill end up sleeping in there ;) aha. My kitchen is covered in cows and so is my living room...... Now i sound like a loon lol.
Its so cute! I brought her a 0-3 and a 3-6 and a 6-12 aha! Exactly the same babygrows. Im glad I'm not the only cow freak aha.

Oh thats what i had in mind too!! buy all different sizes - one of my best friends too, have tried tracking down a cow print baby-gro lol as she knows im totally into cow prints! our poor oh's what they have to put up with!

Lol! oh dont tempt me, i think i would also move into LO's room if i decked it out in cow prints too, i think thats my next mission

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->