Would like to give all on here some hope!

fabs

Mummy of 1
Reaction score
well ladies,

after avin a m/c on the 2nd april, i tried straight away in that cycle, and to my utter disbelief, just over 4 weeks on, i'm pregnant again. i kno the situation and emptiness u av all gone thru, and wish u all GL on TTC. I'm just givin you some hope. xx

:dust:

hope to see you in first tri soon :) how soon after the mc did u start trying? As soon as bleeding stopped? x

CONGRATS!!!!!! XXX

hope to see you in first tri soon :) how soon after the mc did u start trying? As soon as bleeding stopped? x

CONGRATS!!!!!! XXX

yep, as soon as i stopped bleeding, i'm so surprised but the nurse did say ur more fertile after m/c. x

Congrats!! I should be ovulating early next week for the first time after my mc and it would be so great to fall pregnant again right off the bat. I'm so happy for you!

Congrats!! I should be ovulating early next week for the first time after my mc and it would be so great to fall pregnant again right off the bat. I'm so happy for you!

praying you get :bfp: straight away too x

:dust:

so happy for you. I had a natural MC last friday and have a scan tomo to make sure its complete. My bleeding stopped today so fingers crossed its all ok tomo.

i have a question - i want to start trying NOW (lol) but how do i know when im ovulating??? do you just buy a cleasrblue stick to tell you? Are they single use? as i wouldnt know even when to roughly test now after a MC (as not had a period???)

thanks for any help x

Congratulations chicky - I hoped I would be pregnant shortly after our loss but sadly 6 months on an no luck.

Firsttimer1, I was told that although I could start trying straight away it is common not to ovulate until you have your first proper period again - for me this took about 6 weeks. Once you start your period you could just record your BBT and use FF to plot ovulation.

This does give me some hope, thank you. I miscarried just under 6 weeks ago and no sign of af yet. I'm pretty sure I ovulated just under 2 weeks ago or the OPKs were just playing tricks on me! So now hoping for BFP 6 weeks later but think I'm expecting af!!

Congratulations!!!! i wish you all the best and a happy healthy pregnancy x x x x

so happy for you. I had a natural MC last friday and have a scan tomo to make sure its complete. My bleeding stopped today so fingers crossed its all ok tomo.

i have a question - i want to start trying NOW (lol) but how do i know when im ovulating??? do you just buy a cleasrblue stick to tell you? Are they single use? as i wouldnt know even when to roughly test now after a MC (as not had a period???)

thanks for any help x
Yep, i wud use ov sticks if u wanna try straight away, tbh i read on another thread sumwhere that after m/c u ovulate 2weeks after the bleedin stops, rather than around 2weeks from when bleedin started. I was just lucky mine just went straight bk to normal, gd job really coz atm i only c partner at wkends and i obvulated that wkend...again so lucky x

congrats fabs wishing you a H&H 9 mnths!

when you say 2 wks after bleeding stopped do you mean after spotting stopped completely or just after the actual "flow" bleeding? (sorry for asking such a weird question!) just so confused about whats happening with my body right now.

congrats fabs wishing you a H&H 9 mnths!

when you say 2 wks after bleeding stopped do you mean after spotting stopped completely or just after the actual "flow" bleeding? (sorry for asking such a weird question!) just so confused about whats happening with my body right now.
Yep, from the actual bleeding flow. I mean tbh i wud av found it hard knowing wen i ovulated without the testing sticks, bcoz wen i started miscarrying it was jst spots for first 2days, b4 clot arrived and full red flow came. So i took that first flow day and my cd1. And around 2weeks on i must av ovulated. I actually didn't get a positive on any of the ovulation sticks i jst went by the darkest one i got. Bt i believe it was then bcoz i did av ewcm for 3 days then x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->