Would one of my fellow Americans out there...

By the way there are ebay shops that do american goods. I dont know the name of it but I am sure if you search for some of your faves one will pop up, there was one and she does the shopping at real places. So the sizes are realistic, like the kind you would buy at the store yourself

lol serves me right for snooping in 3rd tri. now im craving wendys and taco bell. lucky for me they have slurpees on the menu at taco bell which is only 2 minutes from here.

oh and you can buy taco bell stuff in cans and make yourself not sure where you can get it in the UK though sorry.

Is this the e-bay shop? I've bought from her loads, and she's great. Even if she doesn't have something listed in her shop, she'll try to get her hands on it and come back to you with a price.

Is this the e-bay shop? I've bought from her loads, and she's great. Even if she doesn't have something listed in her shop, she'll try to get her hands on it and come back to you with a price.

This is the shop I've used a couple times on ebay is: https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/*american-foods*/
Since the stuff is already in the UK they do £5 shipping.. however you do run into the small size stuff again. Why do none of these places sell Velveeta Mac & Cheese?!

This is the shop I've used a couple times on ebay is: https://myworld.ebay.co.uk/*american-foods*/
Since the stuff is already in the UK they do £5 shipping.. however you do run into the small size stuff again. Why do none of these places sell Velveeta Mac & Cheese?!

I don't think I've tried them. I'll check them out.

FYI, good ol' blue-boxed Kraft Macaroni & Cheese is at most Asdas.

amerikiwi - yes. ditto. I can't believe I've had to go this entire pregnancy without a frosty and fries!!

MoonMuffin - *laughs* just taunt us why don't you!! :D (I guess as long as you remembered to think of us poor expats while you were eating it then you're okay!)

MandaAnda - I figured that out a couple years ago!! :dance: I can't tell you how thrilled I was when I made the connection! However, it's still not velveeta! Gotta love that plastic cheese! ps. That ebay shop is really good service-wise. It's never taken more than a day or two for all my goodies to arrive all bubble-wrapped and ready to enjoy. :)

sweetniss113 - Yeah, no Taco Bell in a can for us here. :( Luckily we can find Old El Pasco but the sizes are tiny. You've never seen a salsa jar so small!!

Why do none of these places sell Velveeta Mac & Cheese?!

They have had Velveeta shells & cheese at AmericanSweets in the past! They don't appear to now, though, nor do they currently have the big Velveeta bricks, either. (Actually the one I ordered from them turned out to be the smallest block of Velveeta cheese I've ever seen. ;) ) Their stock seems to vary a fair bit.

Why do none of these places sell Velveeta Mac & Cheese?!

They have had Velveeta shells & cheese at AmericanSweets in the past! They don't appear to now, though, nor do they currently have the big Velveeta bricks, either. (Actually the one I ordered from them turned out to be the smallest block of Velveeta cheese I've ever seen. ;) ) Their stock seems to vary a fair bit.

In their comment section I told them they needed Velveeta, Fritos, Cheetos, Nilla Waffers and... umm something else but I can't remember at the moment. They've had Fritos and Cheetos in the past but haven't seemed to have had them recently. (Their stock does vary widely!!)

I had my parents in law bring me back one of the large Velveeta bricks a few years ago when they were visiting America without me. Apparently security checked their suitcases. Father inlaw still talks about it to this day. Says they probably thought it was a block of Semtex!

I bought a Rainbow Cake mix and rainbow chip frosting to make my hubby for his Christmas birthday (I had ordered them for mine back in March and he loved them.) I can barely wait till Christmas to make it and eat it. I want it now!!!! American cake is just so much better than british cake.. it's not dry at all.

...please go to your nearest 7-11 and enjoy a blue raspberry Slurpee for me?

If you're hungry, you could accompany this with a 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell.

Thank you. :flower: :winkwink:

OMG I miss Taco Bell soooooo much!

MoonMuffin - *laughs* just taunt us why don't you!! :D (I guess as long as you remembered to think of us poor expats while you were eating it then you're okay!)

I promise I thought of you all with every bite! Made it even more delicious knowing I was eating it for you all :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->