Would you buy yourself used shoes?

I've bought a few second hand but unused shoes on ebay, I also love outlet shopping for shoes. I wouldn't put children in second hand shoes as their feet are still growing and developing, but I have no problem with wearing them myself as long they're only lightly used.

I wouldn't buy second hand shoes for myself, but I have bought my daughter two pairs of second hand shoes. I have also put hand-me-down shoes on her. I do run then all through a high temperature cycle in the washing machine, and I only put her in Clarks shoes since she has pairs I have bought there and I get her feet checked every month so I know they definitely fit her. I buy them from a local baby market and I only buy them from clean/well presented stalls and only if the shoes have clearly been barely worn (as in, no scuffs or marks, no visible wear on the soles)

My issue is I can only get shoes to fit her in Clarks, she is too small for most places, and all their shoes are garish so don't go with most stuff!

The feet on feet doesnt bother me at all lol

Nor me! Mostly everything I wear has been worn by someone else before

I'm the same, I've been ice skating in other peoples shoes, bowling in their shoes and always used to borrow my sisters shoes. Unless you avoided places like swimming pools, beaches or softplay I don't see how you can avoid your feet being where others feet have been.

The feet on feet doesnt bother me at all lol

Nor me! Mostly everything I wear has been worn by someone else before

I'm the same, I've been ice skating in other peoples shoes, bowling in their shoes and always used to borrow my sisters shoes. Unless you avoided places like swimming pools, beaches or softplay I don't see how you can avoid your feet being where others feet have been.

I didn't think of it like this. I have done all of the above without giving it a second thought. Apart from the pool. That always grosses me out, but I still go. It doesn't seem so bad now.

It is personal choice, but you can instantly tell if they are in good condition or not. Ive not had bad ones yet!

Yes I would as long as they were in very good condition.

DS always gets clarks but I usually buy him a second pair of used clarks (in good condition) off Ebay to have as a spare pair.

On a side note swimming pools also gross me out!

Oh I do, all the time, as long as they look in good condition.
I'm more likely to catch something from the pedicure shop than shoes!
xx

I hate feet. So gross. But I never really second thought buying used shoes. Hm :shrug: Now, I am lol. But I probably still would.

I think that bad luck after wearing pre-purchased shoes is not the only problem. Personally, I never wear shoes if they are not new. Even if my friend or acquaintance has worn them. Many diseases and bacteria can be transmitted this way, and I don't need that

Almost new I do. I just spray everything second hand with disinfectant and doesn’t worry me

I think that bad luck after wearing pre-purchased shoes is not the only problem. Personally, I never wear shoes if they are not new. Even if my friend or acquaintance has worn them. Many diseases and bacteria can be transmitted this way, and I don't need that

I once had toenail fungus, and I don't know what caused it. When I asked my doctor, she said it could be from tight shoes or stress. When I treat it, I'm afraid to wear other people's shoes, so I buy them online. There are some tips on how to buy new, original shoes and even find out their pros and cons before you buy; read more, right here. Let me know if this was helpful!

I cannot imagine to wear someone's shoes. Sometimes I want to get rid of mine because there is a lot of sweat, mud and other bad things..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->