Would you keep the computer on all night?

well my house didnt burn in a fire :rofl:

I dont even leave the TV plugged in....too paranoid realy x

mine rarely goes off :blush: i tend to forget its on then whoosh off to bed xx

My dad used to leave his computer on 24/7 , it was always fine xx

Glad it was ok blah. Hows sims 3?

I found it most disappointing!

My laptop never gets turned off cept for an update and hubby leaves his work computer on most the time .. will be fine!

i couldnt get it to work LOL :dohh:

i couldnt get it to work LOL :dohh:

I was going to ask if youd got it to work. I tried once but couldnt either - help? I think you need to mount the image onto a blank cd to make it act like a real game disk iykwim?
OH is the expert so Iv no idea :haha: Iv got sims 2 but we have sims 3 for ps3 but sometimes I want to play it on pc now

You need to download something called magic ISO then mount the image to that :flower: It doesn't work if you burn it onto a disk x

bit late now .. but we NEVER turn ours off .. unless we are going away for the week or something :)

yeh you have to mount the ISO onto a program (i use daemon tools) but the crack or something was busted as it could tell i wasnt using a proper disk :(! Would load up then say NO.

No I dont like leaving things on over night.xxx

Hmmm maybe try downloading another crack. I had that problem the other day with the sims medeival x

we downloaded it but I had to buy it in the end so I could get the add ons easier.

I am totally addicted to the sims 3 medieval though- amazing...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->