Would you keep the computer on all night?

My computer has been on for like a year :lol: Is it a laptop? Laptops are a bit freakier because there have been a few fires around here from them too.

I leave mine on all the time, same with DH, never had a problem before - so I think it is safe :)

I'm not too keen on it tbh. I've got past the first shield but the second one just seems to be a repeat :dohh: x

humm is it like the normal sims 3 i might treat me self to it today

It's slightly different, as far as I'm aware so far you can't have babies and you can't choose a house to live in ... I might not have gotten far enough into the game yet though. You just get given little quests and you have to complete them to get enough points to buy buildings for your town xx

You can have babies? My sim just had one?? I LOVE it so much more point to it rather than just fuddying around on the sims 3 AND your sim is not depressed all the time lol. I feel like on the regular sims all you do is shower, eat, toilet, entertainment , work, sleep gets boring.

I love Sims 3 Medieval x

As I said above I migh not have gotten far enough into the game yet :winkwink: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->