would you, or could you? with your placenta?

magicbubble

Reaction score
you know those little adverts that come up on the side of your facebook page? well this one caught my eye. i thought - what on earth is that!?! i read it and thought eeeeeeeeeoooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read and see - would you use this?

its ingenious really but completely bizzarre i think

https://www.placentanetwork.com/about...t-Training.asp

the link is broked hun...or at least i cant follow it...boo

Placenta Network is encapsulation - would I? Yes! As would ( and will be ) a few ladies over here! I didnt encapsulate last time - I kept it and make prints with it and then buried in under a special plant in the children's play area of the garden.

Lisa's Placenta Art

If we have any more I will encapsulate - the benefits are well documented :)

Links broken for me as well but if it's about encapsulation sign me up!!!! I was just about in my second trimester when there was a thread going on in this forum about "what are you doing with your placenta" I had to stay far away from it for awhile because I thought these women were crazy! And then I did a little research of my own and Wowzers! I can't wait to start popping my placenta.

Mind you I am not touching it. I am quite squeamish and am blessed with a hubby who likes to get his hands dirty hahaha. If it were up to me I would leave the house for the time frame needed, come back, and voila there are my pills. But it doesn't make those tiny little pills any less amazing and important!

i cant see anything on either link.

what are the benefits of encasulation like?

If someone would come and do it all for me I'd take em. I suffered a lot with PPD/PTSD type symptoms - although never diagnosed as such because I remained functional.

I just dont think I'd really be up for fiddling around doing it at the time adn hubby wouldnt go near it lol.

They do chuck - that's what the link was to. I'll try add it again

https://placentanetwork.com/

Most doulas can arrange it or even do it for you. :)

If it were free I'd do it, money is an issue hence why getting a doula is not something I can do.

It snot that we're low income its just every penny is accounted for, I have very little disposible income to save up to pay for even a trainee doula. Huff. I don't think hubby would understand me wanting one any way to him it'd be a waste of money - like the birth pool issue why spend the money when you dont have to.

Every penny I spend before the birth means I have to back to work earlier - yet I cannot go back to work until baby is at least 3 months as nursery wont take them younger.

I'm a bit stuck when it comes to money...Hubby doesnt think this kind of thing is important to spend money on so we cant find a way to accomodate the costs.

Oh sorry I thought you were looking at doulas so was saying dont pay for encapsulation if you are. X

Well I'm hoping I might be able to find a way of affording a trainee if I'm lucky- i.e. dont spend anything from until May and ask for some pennies for my birthday towards it...still have to convince hubby that it isnt a waste of money -yeah never gonna happen lol.

Mind you I spoke to one in y area this week and she's busy the is May, and another hasnt replied to my emails in a few weeks since we had a few conversations before xmas so it's not going swiftly.

Oh sorry I thought you were looking at doulas so was saying dont pay for encapsulation if you are. X

Oh really??? :winkwink: I would love to do this with my next birth, maybe it will keep my PP crazies away..

There's certainly lots of evidence to suggest it would TM :) x

Not only did I encapsulate my own placenta, I do it for other women. I have my own birth business, and placental encapsulation is actually my main job. I really love it, and the women love it too. I also do placenta prints and cord keepsakes.

Not only did I encapsulate my own placenta, I do it for other women. I have my own birth business, and placental encapsulation is actually my main job. I really love it, and the women love it too. I also do placenta prints and cord keepsakes.

Ohhh I'll keep you in mind when we move back to the States. Maybe I'll end up in Minn. :)

Ohhh I'll keep you in mind when we move back to the States. Maybe I'll end up in Minn. :)

Minnesota is a lovely state :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->