Would you pay for a scan or am I being silly???

If you had any problems the NHS would give u more scan ....Pay if u like and enjoy but be greatful u dont need so regular scans as me who as them 4 wkly and 2 wkly as of next wk ...I wish i didnt need them

theres a company that will be at the baby show at nec offering simular package although more expensive at £95. dunno how reliable or good they are.
https://www.thebabyshow.co.uk/nec-birmingham/company-page/?exhibitorid=4431

I chose to cancel mine.. it was going to be about 150 or so USD... so got myself a mini electric breast pump, and boppy swing for that price! close to it...

I just had a private scan...it was probably about the same price for 15mins 3D and DVD and CD with the pictures! It was fantastic...so much more exciting than a 2D scan..you could see the baby's face, we saw the baby smile and cry (that's what the tech said anyway...it was pretty cute!). We brought the family and everyone just loved it! If you have the money I say go for it..you won't regret it!

that is a really good price!! we were going to but never did decide to be honest, got to the point (only about a week ago) where i said you know what she'll be here soon id rather leave it, but if i hadn't been so indecisive we prob would have gone for it too!! :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

I got a private scan the other day there because I had my daticng at 9+1 and am not entitled to another till 20 wk in june.

So i had a 13+3 scan teh other day and it was the best thing I did :) In my opinion

:hugs:

I would say go for it, i am lucky that i have had 12 scans on NHS but these are due to complications if i had my way i would be happy to be having 2 and been told to go off and enjoy been pregnant

£60 sounds a bargain to me xxx

I have had 8 scans from nhs and a great pregnancy, Just a bit of reduced fetal movement. I would pay for a scan at 60, Only reason I haven't spent 150 - 200 on one is because I would rather use the money to buy something for the baby, 60 quid u cant really go wrong!

If you can afford it, go for it.. I did the same, ended up going to have an extra peek at my little one and would have gone for another if my OH would have let me! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->