Would you trust the h1n1 shot after this...

I do agree with that though, everyone is different and I am sure its saved some older peoples lives. I never had most my vaccines but my son has the rest of them and I was fine dosnt mean someone else will be fine.

The main issue with the swine flu is that everyone was susceptible to getting it because it was a new virus... meaning EVERYONE was at risk of getting sick.... But with that said most people who get sick recover with no problems at all.

With the regular influenza (ther are many many strains and they tend to alternate yearly).... those strains have been around for decades.... meaning a large proportion of the population has already had the strain that's going around so they are not at risk of getting it... The fewer people who get it means there are fewer people to spread it to people who are not immune... So overall less people get regular influenza then they do with a NEW pandemic.... But the regular influenza tends to affect people more severely.... Influenza kills people (even regular healthy 30 year olds) every year.... they just don't make the news cause Pig flu's and murders are viewed as being more captivating.....

Regardless of whether it is normal influenza or H1N1 individuals who are immunocompromised including pregnant women are at risk of suffering severely from them......

oh and I'm pretty sure the risks of getting in your car and driving/riding daily are higher than the risks of something going wrong from a vaccine.
There are certain things I wouldnt eat because of things they have in them, I dont see why I should have to put loads of chemicals in me that I trust less that I dont need.
Regardless of how someone thinks is harmless. you can get out of a car again but you dont get the vaccine out of you.

oh and I'm pretty sure the risks of getting in your car and driving/riding daily are higher than the risks of something going wrong from a vaccine.
There are certain things I wouldnt eat because of things they have in them, I dont see why I should have to put loads of chemicals in me that I trust less that I dont need.
Regardless of how someone thinks is harmless. you can get out of a car again but you dont get the vaccine out of you.

True, its just one of those judgement calls you have to make, and just because cars aren't safe doesn't mean all other risks are worth taking.
I just know that its impossible these days to get around most places without being on some form of transportation like a car with risks.

Its funny though, lol, I see the vaccine as a 1 time risk, and the car is an ongoing risk you face every single day with the same chances of injury/death every single day. Just funny how we all think about these things differently.

I should confess though that when I had trouble conceiving, I stopped using all my personal products that had oxybenzone in it since it causes reproductive problems (its in almost every sunscreen here and most face washes/moisturizers). I wouldn't have assumed it would cause me problems, but once I had problems, I was willing to get rid of it to see if my problem went away.

In my opinion i wouldn't have it. Not because of the girl as that anyone can have a reaction to something.

I don't think it has been researched enough and i took Tamiflu when i had swine flu and it made me hallucinate and have horrendous stomach pains. So i would be wary of the side effects of the injection.

But that's just me lol

I personally think its great that vaccination is a choice, i personally do take them I do am not phased by whats in them. Thats me, but I do see why some people dont agree with them.

All we all want is to be healthy and live longer!! :)

In my opinion i wouldn't have it. Not because of the girl as that anyone can have a reaction to something.

I don't think it has been researched enough and i took Tamiflu when i had swine flu and it made me hallucinate and have horrendous stomach pains. So i would be wary of the side effects of the injection.

But that's just me lol

But tamiflu is something totally different and also has been around for yonks and used extensively.

But that's just me lol

U just reminded me of Tamiflu, I did suffer long term effects of the drug, then again I was taking it religiously when I tot I was dying from swine flu! lol!

Thank you so much everyone for your helpful tips and reviews...Also in the end as a mother its your choice to do it or not to..:):hugs:

To me the concept of having an influenza jab is completely alien, I've only ever heard of elderly people being offered it. I wonder why it's so common in North America compared to here (Europe)? What about other countries? I remember my sister in Australia saying they had to have chicken pox jabs before going to school - totally bizarre!

I don't understand the chicken pox jab either.
The only thing I can think is that you eliminate the risk of getting it as an adult maybe? Which can be quite serious?

The only thing I can think is that you eliminate the risk of getting it as an adult maybe? Which can be quite serious?

Hmm, suppose so, obviously not something pregnant women want to be in contact with.

Just hope my kids all get it early on and get immune! Saying that I had to be the freak that got it 3 times.

Both my son and I are vaccine injured. We no longer vaccinate. We have done countless hours of research on vaccines and are very informed of the risks vs the benefits. Vaccines have never been proven to be safe or effective. Many individuals still contract an illness even after being vaccinated. I would rather risk getting a disease that is most likely mild to moderate and obtain life long immunity than risk another vaccine injury while injecting myself and my son full of toxins and antigens and not even acquiring actual immunity.

blutea - Can you tell us what you and your son experienced and with which vaccine?

Studies have shown that the protection from the chicken pox vaccine is very minimal. Many individuals are still contracting the illness even after being vaccinated. Because they are not acquiring true immunity their risk of developing shingles later in life is much greater. It is also causing chicken pox to become a severe adult disease rather than a mild childhood illness. Like many others, this vaccine is blowing up in our faces.

Studies have shown that the protection from the chicken pox vaccine is very minimal. Many individuals are still contracting the illness even after being vaccinated. Because they are not acquiring true immunity their risk of developing shingles later in life is much greater. It is also causing chicken pox to become a severe adult disease rather than a mild childhood illness. Like many others, this vaccine is blowing up in our faces.

Can you provide links to the studies? The chicken pox vaccine is one which I'm not that keen on but I want to fully understand the studies you are mentioning before making a decision.

I'm also not keen on the chicken pox vaccine and think it shown only be administered to those at increased risk of complications. I don't classify healthy children to fit into that at risk category..... And it has been shown to only cause partial temporary immunity in some individuals.... Meaning that in some they'll be immune during their childhood and then grow up and lose that immunity.... scary stuff cause the virus can be quite severe in adulthood.....

I'd very much prefer for my children to gain immunity naturally (they are otherwise healthy children with no immunological concerns). I am worried though that they may not contact it as so many children are being immunized against it these days.

I have also decided if they still have not contracted varicella by the time they reach their teen years I'll have them immunized.

blutea - Can you tell us what you and your son experienced and with which vaccine?

Sure, I developed nerve damage after a tetanus vaccine when I was 25 years old. It was incredibly painful and I lost motor function in my left arm for six months. It was diagnosed as a vaccine injury. My son has experienced very intense adverse reactions after several rounds of vaccines- swelling, pain, fever, diarrhea, encephalitis, developmental delay, eczema, hives, decreased motor function. I'm sure there were many other reactions as well but he was not able to tell us at such a young age. I am not able to pin point what specific vaccine did this to him because he was given multiple injections at each visit. We stopped vaccinating him at 12 months old and he has been incredibly healthy ever since. I'm sure breastfeeding helps. For our family vaccines are no longer an option. We choose the natural route.

varicella is the proper medical term for chicken pox.... sorry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"