wrap sling

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I'v seen people with them i think they look lovely i dont know much about "baby waring" but i do love carrying harry in his sling altho its a baby bjorn one and it hurts my sholders and the wind gets in his face, can anyone recomend a nice wrap kinda one?

i went to my local fabric shop and bought some stretchy material, anything works, just make sure you get enough, about 4yds i got and its brill, it was 60" width so i cut it in half lengthways and ended up with 2 4yd wraps :D

x

haha its not, honest! you go to fabric shop, pick anything you like that has a bit of stretch, take it to the counter, say can i have 4yds please :haha: take it home, you dont have to cut it in half, im just a thrifty mammy so i did lol

x

but how do u wrap it around! dont the ones u buy have a special way ?? :-s id much rarther do it ur way like just sounds complicated haha

no any wrap you buy will basically be a long piece of material, its how you wrap it around you that makes the carries, the one i do most is front wrap cross carry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42yXjkoXl34&feature=related

for on my back i use this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkLtoOvg_Jo

it is confusing at first but once you get the hang of the first one you'll be doing the second one in no time :D

ETA: would also recommend going to the babywearers website, i cant remember it but they have lots of good tips on there :D

x

aww thanks hun thats great!! cant wait too get WRAPPING! that baby bjorn kills me!

If you arent too sure about making one then i would defo recommend a Moby wrap while your little one is small :) ...where abouts in Northumberland do you live? if you are not too far away you are more than welcome to come to mine or meet up and try mine out and i can show you how to do it :D

xxxxxxxx

oo thanks hun, im in alnwick, but a few of us are talking about going to the metro center some time this month! i looked at the moby one wasnt sure wat it was like! not sure what any of them are like tho!

coolies, is it up in the meets section?? i'll defo be there n bring the Moby so you can have a play ..Moby's are defo the best starter wrap IMO for little uns :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->