Wrapping paper

motherofboys

Reaction score
I usually get mine from studio as it's a good price and thick enough to not tear while wrapping, but we aren't using studio anymore so now I need to find somewhere else to get my paper.
So where do you all get your paper? I need it to be fairly decent quality (doesn't tear while wrapping/sitting in boxes for weeks once wrapped) but a good price as I need quite a bit of it :haha:

I got mine from B&M last year, pretty robust as I store my presents in the large zipper laundry bags from HB, and they managed the fall down the stairs unharmed with OH on xmas eve :haha:. Previous years has been Matalan. This year it'll be Next. Dunelm tend to have nice thick paper too, they have a cute green Christmas pudding one 12m for £3.

Wilko have had some lovely ones in previous years so I’m sad to see them go!
I’ve had some nice ones from Matalan! and M&S do pretty designs usually 3 for 2.

edit just looked at next and they have some gorgeous paper this year!

also if you are close to a tkmaxx/homesense they also have some cute designs in and most of it is super thick too.

Last edited:

I got mine from Aldi and the Range in previous years

I've never thought of dunelm as I expected them to be on the expensive side. Zac (and Reuben too) favourite colour is green and I usually try to get a green paper in there somewhere so the green Christmas puds would be good.

Thanks everyone, I'll have to check them all out. I begrudge paying too much because it just gets torn up and thrown away, and I need so much of it with 5 of them :haha:

Wilko used to be my fave. Will be sad not browsing there this year.

I got paper from Aldi last year think they were only 4m rolls but I loved the style

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->