Wrapping themes 2017!

Wilkos are online (just not direct from the site). Just have to google it or search their bar!
https://www.wilko.com/search?q=christmas+wrap

Thank you!
I hope there's more than that. I'm not sold on any of those. Mine last year was from matalan though if I remember right so hope theirs is good (off to see if they are on yet)

It's on! And this year my wrap is going to be from matalan 😍

I'm finding matalan good this year too! Boxes are good too and they've got these AMAZING led baubles, I'm going there today to get a couple :haha:

M&S have a minor selection, I LOVE the tartan.

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/flowers-and-gifts/gift-bags-wrapping-paper-and-accessories/wrapping-paper/?facetOpen=true&cachedFilters=FID_4294961535+48+0+20+0+20&priceMin=0&priceMax=20&currentPriceMin=0&currentPriceMax=20&lastSelectedSize=&resultsPerPage=48&sortBy=product_best_selling|1&pageChoice=1&selectedAccordions=checkbox-37|checkbox-463|checkbox-444|checkbox-14|checkbox-443

https://www.marksandspencer.com/l/flowers-and-gifts/gift-bags-wrapping-paper-and-accessories/wrapping-paper/?facetOpen=true&cachedFilters=FID_4294961535+48+0+20+0+20&priceMin=0&priceMax=20&currentPriceMin=0&currentPriceMax=20&lastSelectedSize=&resultsPerPage=48&sortBy=product_best_selling|1&pageChoice=1&selectedAccordions=checkbox-37|checkbox-463|checkbox-444|checkbox-14|checkbox-443

Omg I do too! I did tartan 2 years ago though.

Omg that IS gorgeous...

I got my wrapping paper from Matalan last year, we’ve not got one near though!

Remembered that I also bought leafy wrapping paper from M&S last year... hmm!

Just don’t know what paper to get for my DD. Last year was pink fairies from Matalan :haha:

I did red tartan last year, so looking for something different for this year.

The Matalan stuff looks great! 😍

I love the nutcracker set in matalan.

I usually buy two separate styles for the children so I don't have to label them. Then for family and DH I buy a pack of three rolls that all have similar colour theme. I like woodland themes with bronze and coppers to match my tree lol. Usually buy from studio but not bothering this year. Can't wait to paper shop :)

Sounds amazing. Would love to see the end result x

I wanted to do brown paper with brightly coloured ribbons and bows but I have done something similar for my daughters birthday so not doing that now.

I'm really sad and match the wrapping to my living room, so it will likely be grey and purple/pinks for the "tree" presents, the Santa presents don't fuss me so much!

I'm not allowed to get any wrapping paper this years as I still have loads. I bought a couple of the massive double sided rolls from Costco about 4 years ago I'm still working through. I've just seen my mums new roll from Costco this evening and I'm jealous.

I might be able to get some new adult paper though....

I never do a theme. I'm shit at wrapping anyway :haha:

Haha me too, anything that comes in a box looks amazing wrapped naturally, but since 99% of the presents I get are weirdly shaped I end up sticking it on any old how. Doesn't help that usually I do my wrapping with a large mug of mulled wine next to me on the floor :haha:

Haha me too, anything that comes in a box looks amazing wrapped naturally, but since 99% of the presents I get are weirdly shaped I end up sticking it on any old how. Doesn't help that usually I do my wrapping with a large mug of mulled wine next to me on the floor :haha:

:haha:
I missed intoxicated wrapping last year being pregnant. I can't wait to get merry doing my wrapping this year again!

:haha:
I missed intoxicated wrapping last year being pregnant. I can't wait to get merry doing my wrapping this year again!

I was pregnant last Christmas too and again this year haha...my eggnog will be rum-free again :blush:

My wrapping just gets more flamboyant when I'm tipsy wrapping!

Thanks for the Matalan heads up . I've seen the paper for DD2 Peppa Pig lol . Now on the hunt for DD1 My Little Pony anyone seen any yet ?!

I also love that Tartan wrapping paper . Excited to pick some up !! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->