Wrapping themes 2017!

I felt the paper, Kirsty and it feels as thin as tissue paper!! Literally the type to leave a huge white line crease or rip as soon as it hits a corner.

I popped in to Wilkos on the way home tonight, picked up 2 pink rolls for my DDs presents (it’s more pink irl!) and a brown paper design one, love them!

Love the pink one Char. I really wanna start wrapping but nowhere to hide things :(

I popped in to Wilkos on the way home tonight, picked up 2 pink rolls for my DDs presents (it’s more pink irl!) and a brown paper design one, love them!

Think I might get that brown paper one for adults 👍

Matalan has theirs in store today. I went and had a look at them and took loads of photos for the thread then realised I can’t find a image hosting site to upload them that’ll work :haha:
They are all nice though and I’m undecided which I’ll choose! I wanted to look in M&S at theirs too but Niko had other plans and by the time he was fed I had to come away to get Rio from school. May need to go back tomorrow lol.

Matalan have Pokemon wrapping paper also, which I haven’t seen anywhere else. It’s pikachu. Also red paw patrol paper and emoji paper. There was a blue dinosaur one too I think. I’ll try to get the pics on somehow!

Think I might get that brown paper one for adults 👍

Exactly what I’ve done! I’ve got some rolls from last year that I think will go quite well, will post pics when I wrap properly!

Matalan has theirs in store today. I went and had a look at them and took loads of photos for the thread then realised I can’t find a image hosting site to upload them that’ll work :haha:
They are all nice though and I’m undecided which I’ll choose! I wanted to look in M&S at theirs too but Niko had other plans and by the time he was fed I had to come away to get Rio from school. May need to go back tomorrow lol.

Matalan have Pokemon wrapping paper also, which I haven’t seen anywhere else. It’s pikachu. Also red paw patrol paper and emoji paper. There was a blue dinosaur one too I think. I’ll try to get the pics on somehow!

I use postimg.org then use the ‘hotlink for forums’ option :)

Wish we had a matalan near us so bad! Might have to get my mum or SIL to go on an adventure to one with me :haha:

I also haven't seen Pokemon paper anywhere except matalan but I'm not decided on it because it's blue and I really prefer reddish colours for wrapping :blush:
However I did see a pikachu advent calendar in there which I am definitely getting DS, haven't seen one of those anywhere else!

Me too Talia. I like the dinosaur one but don’t feel like it’s Christmassy enough being blue! I’m so fussy with wrapping paper!

Me too Talia. I like the dinosaur one but don’t feel like it’s Christmassy enough being blue! I’m so fussy with wrapping paper!

Totally! And my DS loves both Pokemon and dinosaurs so I feel a bit mean haha but I don't think I want blue presents under the tree :blush: :haha:

The range had quite a few different papers in yesterday. I quite like the
Coca Cola one it feels so Christmassy. Love the tatty teddy one for little girls. Frozen and Disney princess too. There was a Disney cars one, Spider-Man one and avengers for boys. Only £1 a roll for 4 metres.

The decorations were amazing too I nearly got loads but OH was with me and talked me into putting them back :haha:

Kirsty those are amazing! Looove the coke one! I've never even heard of that shop so I'm guessing there isn't one near me :nope: haha never mind.

Massive thanks for all the Matalan posts ladies - I managed to get all 3 boys their paper for their stockings (emoji, paw patrol and dinosaurs - this is the only ‘naff’ paper they get at Christmas as tree presents have to have coordinated paper!!) Then while looking through their website I found matching t shirts for my boys to have on Christmas Day which is so hard now as they need toddler boys and then older boys. Thank you lots!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->