Wrapping themes 2017!

I never do a theme. I'm shit at wrapping anyway :haha:

Haha me too, anything that comes in a box looks amazing wrapped naturally, but since 99% of the presents I get are weirdly shaped I end up sticking it on any old how. Doesn't help that usually I do my wrapping with a large mug of mulled wine next to me on the floor :haha:

:haha:
I missed intoxicated wrapping last year being pregnant. I can't wait to get merry doing my wrapping this year again!

Lol me too!

I don't do a theme.. Just pick some paper I like and Im happy. Usually choose 3 or so different kinds for family presents under the tree, then the girls each get their own wrapping paper from Santa (makes it so much easier for me to know which pike to put them in!)

Both DD's been bought now, DD1 has red/pugs from Studio and DD2 has beige/santa/reindeer from card factory. I wanted Peppa but it's all red so decided against it, to stop their piles being mingled.

No theme this year as unfortunately i just dont have the time anymore to search out the best gift wrap and make it all look matching and pretty.

The kids wrap is from matalan this year- pink paper with angels for DD and red/brown paper with elves for DS. Picked for no other reason than it would be super easy for DD to tell which was hers lol

I had last years version of the matalan fairies and it was lovely paper! Held up wrapping the weirdest shaped toys for my DD :rofl:

Ordered my paper yesterday :)

Nutcracker set from Matalan for all the adults/other kids.

Got the girls two separate papers both red (one with bears and one with cars) also from Matalan.

:)

I usually choose a roll for each person in the house so we don't have to label them. Every one else gets their presents wrapped from my huge stash.

I'm currently raging because not enough shops online have their Christmas stock out yet :haha:

I'm really struggling to find nice paper for the kids this year. Last year DS has avengers and DD had pink fairy. Even matalan hasn't got much!

Seems to be a brown paper/reindeer theme this year. Bought 3 rolls of one kind from matalan (brown paper with gold reindeer) and 2 from home bargaibs (brown paper with patterned reindeer) think the patterned one will be for DD from the main man and the othet for her and everyone else. I have about half a roll left of tartan santa paper from last year i may use for some folk if i run out.

Okay, ahem, I am Lucy and I am a wrapping paper addict. I don't do a theme, I like loads of different colours and styles, I LOVE ribbon and I *may* have my own wrapping box with ribbons, bows etc, a drawer for Christmas cards and probably no less than about 25 rolls at one time :rofl: :xmas5:
Since I already have so much wrap I shouldn't buy more, but I will. I literally can't resist a lovely wrapping paper. I have a good selection of ribbon and string and things, the paper and ribbons have to coordinate. But under the tree I love all the colours together. And if I find a paper I like, I usually buy more than 1 roll, so I still have 2 rolls of the candy stripe from wilko which looks awesome. xx

I also have a box of ribbons! Ribbons, twine, stamps and ink! It’s my little box of delights, haha!

Haha Lucy. I have a wrapping box with ribbons, bows, tags, scissors and tape. I also have rolls from previous years but only use if needed (kids used a roll a few weeks ago to play pass the parcel at home)

Poundland - there was a brown paper with white/red robins too.
8rAKpRS.jpg

Those photos won’t load for me :(

I went in Wilko yesterday and they had their wrap in. I wasn’t impressed. I want Matalan to hurry up and have theirs in store!!

Those photos won’t load for me :(

I went in Wilko yesterday and they had their wrap in. I wasn’t impressed. I want Matalan to hurry up and have theirs in store!!

I re-uploaded the photo :) It's because I was doing it from my FB message and not from a server.

Poundland - there was a brown paper with white/red robins too.
8rAKpRS.jpg

Exciting! Also I spy zoflora in the background which reminds me (if anyone here uses it) I got my winter spice zoflora in there the other day!

Thanks Becca! I like the penguin one for kids presents 😀 I wonder what the quality is like.

Omg I forgot about winter zoflora! I stocked up last year, or thought I did, to last me through to this year. I ran out in about feb!! I think it was cinnamon and orange something like that? Can’t remember just know it was amazing

When I next go in, I'll open one up slightly have have a feel :haha: no shame!

Zoflora is disgusting D: OH loves it.

Thanks Becca! I like the penguin one for kids presents 😀 I wonder what the quality is like.

Omg I forgot about winter zoflora! I stocked up last year, or thought I did, to last me through to this year. I ran out in about feb!! I think it was cinnamon and orange something like that? Can’t remember just know it was amazing

There's one called cranberry and orange which is nice and one called winter spice which is my fave! Last year I used it when mopping the floor of the main flat building and one of my neighbours actually knocked on my door to say what did you use it smells amazing haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->