wtf hcg levels from beta are 10? what does this mean *now with more details*

hey i know this was posted last yr and im sorry to bring it up again im having the same problem well simular, ive just registered today so again sorry... i did 7 home pregnancy tests and they came up positive but with very faint lines but still noticiable, i went to the doctors got a blood test and it said neg but it came back with my hcg levels as 10.. i was confused with this so i went to the doctors again because i started bleeding heavy but still kept getting pos pregnancy test the doctor said i wasnt pregnant and with faint lines even thou there noticiable is a neg! and said IF i was pregnant i could still be miscarrying im confused and have no idea weather to wait a couple of weeks and see or wat the go is??? did you find out wat your 10hcg levels were?.

mine were due to a rare hormonal defect they believe, anyways apparently what mine should have been (if i was normal) would have been a chemical pregnancy and if you results come back above 2 they must be rechecked! see a different doctor and get more advice, its medically negative for pregnancy even though it could be a chemical pregnancy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->