wtf hcg levels from beta are 10? what does this mean *now with more details*

thanks safe to say more confused :wacko: now thank before lol... thanks anyways guys.

mine must have went down last month around the time i bleed because no hpt showed anything and all my ovulation tests were neg too :wacko:

I'm so sorry Hun it sucks. I should imagine it was an embryo but for whatever reason it didn't implant properly. They say 80% of pregnancies turn out this way apparently but it doesn't stop it being crappy x

she said it was not likely to be pregnancy related at all... and said was more likely to be a problem and looking for illness etc.

How odd?? Surely if you are actively trying there's no way they can rule out pregnancy? Did she suggests to find out what it was?

because level is only 10 thats why they are not considering pregnancy, the clerk made a mistake by telling me my results were normal last month so only just getting retest today.

Good luck lynne. I agree 10 seems too high for a typical non pregnant level.

Hope they find you some answers soon hun xx

:hug:

thanks mee to driving myself crazy i can't sleep or anything my hpt is neg this morning but got faint pos yesterday afternoon so not sure whats going on need to wait till mon-wednesday to get my tests can't stand the wait :cry:

thanks mee to driving myself crazy i can't sleep or anything my hpt is neg this morning but got faint pos yesterday afternoon so not sure whats going on need to wait till mon-wednesday to get my tests can't stand the wait :cry:
Hang in there:hugs:

thanks hun going away on sat so trying to focus on that and not all this mess.

I called doctors yesterday for my results and they said they are unlikely to be in until tuesday/wednesday a whole week after they were done betas are meant to be repeated after 48-72 hours!!! Bloody useless anyways i am off on holiday till about wednesday so wont be around going away worried sick but not much i can do until i get these damn results :(

i called the doctors on tuesday and talked to the women who said my levels were now less than one? so i dunno what the hell happened or was going on.... i dunno whether to make an appointment with the doctor and see what she thinks it could have been?

So glad your levels are back to normal. Sounds like a vv early MC hun xxx :hugs:

tbh i like to think it was human error! i don't see how its possible to get 10 then just nothing and the doctor not even consider pregnancy if it was... you know so i think someone in the lab was in a hurry because it was the weekend and wrote it down wrong??? it happens!

Could be! Maybe it was written as 1.0 & got misread! xx

i don't know it was an error i just don't want to think its anything else and doubt i'll ever know?

yeah but some how i can't shake the confusion and depression it all brought with it :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->