WTF!!!!!!

sit on him til you're done, then jump off (as much as you can jump at 41 weeks!) and give him a good sucking, the spermies work best thru the gut!!

sit on him til you're done, then jump off (as much as you can jump at 41 weeks!) and give him a good sucking, the spermies work best thru the gut!!

God as if we weren't going through enough already :rofl:

last time we had sex was novemeber, he doesnt like the whole pregnant thing so he says, so i gave him that, but hes agreed to tonight as im overdue and really dont wanna be induced

Seems to defeat the point a little :rofl:

i think its just more to do with the facet that blokes are strange!! hehe and a little stupid!! haha bless them all!!
xxxx

last time we had sex was novemeber, he doesnt like the whole pregnant thing so he says, so i gave him that, but hes agreed to tonight as im overdue and really dont wanna be induced

Seems to defeat the point a little :rofl:

Agree, it's not the sex that induces you it's the stuff in his semen... if he wears a condom then it's kind of a pointless exercise!!

i love the idea of pinning the condom! I would go nuts at my hubby for being so damn stupid!lol

the sperm is the actual think that softens your cervics and bring on labour not the sex so u need to tell him its pointless unless u ditch the comdom. maybe he is worried your waters will break and thats y he wants the shower cap lol

lol, ive said to him ok, we can use a condom, but wheather the condom is going to be all in once peice that is another thing :) :rofl:

i just need to remember which ones ive pinned and which ones i havent :rofl: dont wanna be using a pinned one after the babys born :rofl:

lol, ive said to him ok, we can use a condom, but wheather the condom is going to be all in once peice that is another thing :) :rofl:

i just need to remember which ones ive pinned and which ones i havent :rofl: dont wanna be using a pinned one after the babys born :rofl:

hannah all i can say is :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol omg babe he should be givin you some mc lovin! whats the matter with him, you need to whip the condom off him before so he doesnt see, u need that spermy inside you to get things started !!

Show him who's boss :rofl:

When we have sex my OH still wears a condom...and I always joke that we dont want to end up pregnant.

But for him he has always used one and when we were ttc he found it a bit sore at times and even if I used alot of lube its always at the back of his mind.

I dont care except for the fact I want baby out and the sperm is meant to do something to the cervix....hence why I am munching pineapple now.:rofl:

Emmaxx

poor u..i have ooposite problemo...OH doesn't want to go back to wearing a rubber!

Lol x

does seem strange, anyway, the whole point in sex to try and get little one on the way is the face that you need the man to do it inside you as it causes a chemical reaction so there is no point in doing it if he isn't going to be au natural x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->