WTF!!!!!!

HannahGraceee

*Hanny Spammy*
Reaction score
Me and my boyfriend are gonna have sex tonight for the first time in ages and he insists on using a condom :|

WHY? :hissy:

we cant get fucking pregnant!?

so obviously its something to do with me, or hes done something and might have something?

:cry:

Sometimes when you're preg and having sex you tend to be a lot drier, your bf might want to use a condom because it's too dry for him to do it without and it hurts him?

OMG i think you should ask him why...it might just be because he thinks his spermies are going to get to your LO or something. Now is supposed to be the time we don't have to worry about protection xx

Strange! Pregnancy is the time where a couple enjoys not having to worry about contraception methods.

:hugs:

thats abit weird i would ask him why.. when my Oh is annoying me i say ill make him wear one but i dont really do it it just makes him carm down lol

Its the sperm that supposedly works magic on your cervix too hun. You need to ride that boy bareback!!
X

:hugs: Men can be strange when it comes to sex in pregnancy maybe he is worried his sperm are gunna get to baby or somthing ...you really need to chat with him:hugs:

he said the reason is..

he doesnt want to get a yeast infect..

i dont have a yeast infect.. and the last time i had one was when i was 10 weeks pregnant, and im now 41 weeks! :|

eh why would he think you've got a yeast infection :huh:

If you dont mind me asking, when was the last time you had sex without a condom..? Because if it wasnt that long ago it does seem a little strange that he suddenly wants to use one now.

If you dont mind me asking, when was the last time you had sex without a condom..? Because if it wasnt that long ago it does seem a little strange that he suddenly wants to use one now.

last time we had sex was novemeber, he doesnt like the whole pregnant thing so he says, so i gave him that, but hes agreed to tonight as im overdue and really dont wanna be induced

last time we had sex was novemeber, he doesnt like the whole pregnant thing so he says, so i gave him that, but hes agreed to tonight as im overdue and really dont wanna be induced

Maybe thats why hun..?
I know my OH is totally freaked out by the whole sex whilst pg thing. Maybe your OH thinks that by wearing a condom he'll have that 'barrier' between him and the baby? Maybe hes just embarassed to give you the real reason xx Or maybe he's just being an arse about things!

tell him, to be a man and shag you!

Hes about to be a farther he needs to step up LOL

that's just strange. I know chris wont have sex with me missionary but thats just cause he thinks he will squish the baby lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->