WTO (Waiting to Ovulate)

how many of you are waiting to "O"????????, lets share techniques and see how many BFPs we can get...... this is my 2nd cycle TTC and I am currently on cycle day 8. this cycle im using the CBFM, SMEP Plan, preseed and prenatal vitamins..:dust::dust::dust::dust:

I waiting to ovulate tomorrow!!!!!!!!!! Im using softcups, preseed, prenatal vitamins, 81mg aspirin, and PRAYER!!!!!!!

I'm sooo hoping to ovulate tomorrow. I just want to know that I CAN! A BFP would be the icing but I'm not overly optimistic...I figured my cycle might take its time sorting itself out!
FX'd for all the ladies who got smilies and those of us testing tomorrow!

i'm a ways a way from o.... a little less than three weeks actually :)

i'm trying to find people on my exact same cycle on this thread https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-to-conceive/894485-buddy-up-here-am-cd3-35-a.html

if you are, lets chat both places :)

According to my chart I was SUPPOSED to O yesterday, but my OPKs don't show a surge yet. So. Frustrating. I want to just see that LH go up so I know sooooomething is happening. AHHHH!

I'm on cd 18 today.
According to my phone app my fertile windw started last Friday to today.
I've used opks but each one has been negative, so I'm not sure if I've ovulated yet or not :-(

welcome....welcome....im in the tww but I am more than willing to keep you ladies company while we all endure the wait....its seems like we are always waiting....waiting to o.....waiting to test....then waiting to give birth.....

hey ladies im back to begin the wait again .....BFN last cycle hopingthat April brings better news, this cycle im using preseed, softcups, prenatals, cbfm and charting.......hopefully this helps :dust::dust:

I'm right there with you. I'm starting bbt cycle #2, but its been a year of ttc. :( booo. good luck to you in April :)

Good luck to you as well I just wish that I would get my BFP already

Hi all, I'm here to join you all too. I'm on CD5 and am using the following this cycle:

*pre natal vitamins
*cassava supplement
*OPK's
*temping
*softcups ( they sell reusable ones now I ordered from the states)

Have also ordered pre seed and an ovo tel saliva magnifier from the states but these wont arrive for a couple ov weeks.

Hi guys, can I join you?
I'm currently on CD4. Was sure last month was our month as AF was late and temps stayed up so really down to be starting again.
This month i'll be temping, taking prenatal vitamins and using Conceive Plus.
No more Opks for me this month as it fuels my Poas tendencies too much and it becomes too stressful :dohh:
Lots of babydust to everybody!

Welcome and good luck ladies what cycle are you ladies on

I had my final depo provera shot in January 2011 and have been having regular sex since then. Since pregnancy didn't happen I did some research and started tracking my cycles in August (9 cycles ago). Only this last cycle I started using OPK's and am taking it up a notch this month.

It is starting to get me down but this will hopefully up my chances.

Hi ladies!!!

Cycle #3 ttc#1 and on cd5. This month I'm using opks and taking prenatal vits, evening primrose oil, vitamin b6 and raspberry leaf tea!!!

Fingers crossed for us all. I feel like since ttc I'm
Just wishing my life away....lol and before I know it another month has gone by...

hey welcome ladies this trying to conceive thing can be a pain but im sure the blessing at the end will be worth it........

I am on CD17 now, where most people would be in their waiting for a BFP result, I still haven't ovulated yet >.< But I did finally find some EWCM this morning so at least that has started, guessing I will ovulate within the next week!

I am on CD17 now, where most people would be in their waiting for a BFP result, I still haven't ovulated yet >.< But I did finally find some EWCM this morning so at least that has started, guessing I will ovulate within the next week!

EWCM is def good :) I had this for 5 days before positive opk on cd 22!!

Hi ladies!

CD18 today and still no smiley face or even EWCM:cry: My last cycle was 34 days...
do you think i wud be able to get a smiley before the pack of 7 opk runs out?
I used 2 already:nope:

Does that mean i O after CD20 or something??? Pls help me ladies!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->