WTT 30's Club

Can I join please- I'm 30 and will be trying for baby number 3 in Jan. I have Emily Rose who is Heaven (she would be 21 months) and Lily-Mae who is nearly 6 months. I feel really anxious about it as it takes me ages to fall each time :(

love Charlotte
xxxx

Can I join please- I'm 30 and will be trying for baby number 3 in Jan. I have Emily Rose who is Heaven (she would be 21 months) and Lily-Mae who is nearly 6 months. I feel really anxious about it as it takes me ages to fall each time :(

love Charlotte
xxxx

Welcome and please keep us updated.

P.S. We are all quite anxious, all will be fine xxx

Hey girls - seems great can I join?

I'm 32 and have no kids yet, I've had 3 missed mc over the last 18 months. I recently got my recurrent mc test results back and thankfully they are clear so kinda hoping it has been REALLY bad luck for us. Been with my hubby for 14 years and am soooooooo broody right now after my mc experiences I really wished we had ttc earlier but I can't turn back time. The plan is to ttc in January...... my other 3 pregnancies all happened the 1st month of ttc so I'm hoping the same happens this time and that it sticks for the full 9 months!!!

Good luck to everyone when we ttc :hugs:

Hi AS1! :hi: Welcome! Hope 2010 brings you a BFP and a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Its very common nowadays to be pregnant at 30 or older, so don't feel bad you are stropng independent women and one more thing the best things in life come after you wait long for it.

Hey girls - seems great can I join?

I'm 32 and have no kids yet, I've had 3 missed mc over the last 18 months. I recently got my recurrent mc test results back and thankfully they are clear so kinda hoping it has been REALLY bad luck for us. Been with my hubby for 14 years and am soooooooo broody right now after my mc experiences I really wished we had ttc earlier but I can't turn back time. The plan is to ttc in January...... my other 3 pregnancies all happened the 1st month of ttc so I'm hoping the same happens this time and that it sticks for the full 9 months!!!

Good luck to everyone when we ttc :hugs:

Welcome. Sorry about your mc, and good to see the tests are fine. I am sure next time will be your sticky bean

Its very common nowadays to be pregnant at 30 or older, so don't feel bad you are stropng independent women and one more thing the best things in life come after you wait long for it.

It is very common, loads of baby dust for all of us xxx

hi everyone
i'm 30 and wtt for our 1st - my oh has finally said we can ttc after my 31st so june 2010 - getting excited already :happydance:

xx

Hello ladies,

can i join too? I had a missed mc in march and since june my hubbie has been working abroad (oh how i wished i'd found you earlier!). We will finally be together in 3 weeks, but it will be off and on until after xmas... i have told him we should just get the new house right etc and then ease ourselves in to in the new year.

It's been so frustrating and i am evidently not all that patient! Can you develop patience??

Been reading through your posts and you all sound lovely and very normal :) so i'd like to tag along please!

Oh nearly forgot - i am nearly 33.
XX

How is everyone doing. Its been a bit quiet lately on this thread. Have you all disappeared. Hope your all ok.

Euan and I are doing great and time is passing past so quickly that Feb is going to be here before I know it, hope to get a speedy BFP.

I've been busy as I'm back at work now, have been for two weeks, so not on BnB so much. Counting the days til next summer when we can TTC.

On a totally unrelated note, I had the worst dream this morning that DH had cheated on my and was doing so serially. Once I'd discovered he's slept with two women in our bed he admitted other occasions of sleeping with women when I thought he was out at events for his work. I was so angry I kept punching him really hard on the breastbone as if trying to crack it and stop his heart. I couldn't believe he would do it to Byron and kept thinking of all our dreams together that had been crushed and how would I tell everyone? I even remembered a thread on here a while ago where I expressed my confidence in his monogamy and how stupid I felt and realised now why some women are just blind to what their men are really like. I woke up so sad and it took a while to realise where I was, what day etc. DH made me promise not to be mad at him this morning when he left for work! :rofl: Of course I started remembering loads of stupid stuff that should've made it obvious it was a dream at the time. No idea where it all came from! DH doesn't have a spare minute in the day to have an affair and I can account for every moment of his life! :rofl:

Hiya i have just found this thread - can i join you?:thumbup:
I found bnb when on maternity leave so missed all the exciting ttc times.

I am 36 - 37 in January.
I had 2 miscarriages in 2000 and had a son in 2001. My husband has a 10 year old daughter too.
I got remarried in June 2008. Had my coil removed 2 weeks later and fell pregnant in July 2008. Alex is now 7 1/2 months.:happydance:

I would love another baby but I had to have a crash caesarian section as Alex was very unwell during delivery and they had to cut my uterus in a differnt way to usual so i have been warned not to fall pregnant for at least 12 months (which will be April 2010).

I returned to work 6 months after having Alex and started a new job so need a few months to get used to that as well.

So fingers crossed we will be trying to conceive in April 2010.

Looking forward to joining in your conversations

Hi Netty, and welcome aboard! :hi:

I'm still here too, although what with work full time then getting ready to head to Canada for a month in just over 3 weeks' time, things are hectic here :rofl:

PeanutBean, what a terrible nightmare :hugs: Glad you can account for your OH's every move! I know I can do the same for mine :)

Hope everyone is well - can't believe Alyssa is 9 months old tomorrow and that TTC is only 8 months or so away!

AnnaBanana, wait til she's 1! Byron is in a couple of weeks, I've been wrapping some birthday presents this evening. Are we TTC at the same time? Jun/July? I can't wait even though I hate being pregnant.

Welcome Netty.

Peanut Bean hope you feel better after the dream it sounds awful.

AnnaBanana hope you have a great time at home, its going to be cold. I was up the mountains today with Euan and it was very snowy and cold. Ski season started today weeks early. Cant believe the babies are 9 months either. I am starting to realise how much work these children are but they are such fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->