WTT 30's Club

we were just talking about that at work!!
i was talking to my girlfriends here, reading to them from TCOYF
and when we read that...we were like WHAT!!

3-5 days???!??! then we started laughing...did we fall for what our teachers told us!

but then we began talking if we were "normal" as the whole sections on CM and whatnot...we were laughing at how much we've missed about ourselves in the past 30 years.

I know...SO much to learn! I can understand why they don't teach you that stuff in high school but there should seriously be like, information sessions or something held at hospitals or clinics or something. I guess there's lots of books but you don't think you need to read them until you're ready and then by then you're in a panic because you feel you should have known all this stuff by now!

I know...SO much to learn! I can understand why they don't teach you that stuff in high school but there should seriously be like, information sessions or something held at hospitals or clinics or something. I guess there's lots of books but you don't think you need to read them until you're ready and then by then you're in a panic because you feel you should have known all this stuff by now!

now there's a summer reading list!

Hello!! Came across this thread,sounds like what i need at the min!!
My names Ro,i am prob the oldest on here!!39?? Im married to James,we have 3boys,Tyler,Josh & Baby Ben.
We tried for a baby last feb 08,and hit lucky,Ben was born in november,because im "not getting any younger" we wanted to try again,so tried in start of june and waa laa!!(hubby thinks his is superdeeduper stuff)we were over the moon,but sadly our journey came to a sad end last monday,i bled,we went down to hospital,eventually got scanned(over 2hours wait)and doc said our baby had gone at 7weeks+6,:nope::nope:we were devastated.i was 13weeks and thought it was going to be fine!! I dont mean this to be a long thread.....but im so angry at everything,everyone,ME!!!!!:growlmad:
And if 1,just 1 more person says awwwh it wasnt meant to be,thats mother natures way,its for the best!! WTF? Its the worst feeling,and theres nothing i can do!! Frustrating........Hope i didnt upset or bore any of you!:hugs:

welcome! sorry to read about your loss. :hugs:

i thought that 30 was the new 20, and 40 was the new 30!

Hi Ro, and welcome to the club :hi:
I am so very sorry to hear of your loss :hugs: Please don't worry about boring any of us - we're all here to listen and be ready with our support.

x

Just wanted to say Thank You to Auntie m & Annabanana.
This is a great place to voice how we are all feeling,think im driving my hubby to distraction,i am very down,1 minute im ok and the next...wailing and crying!! Its hard for me at the minute,i know james is as upset as me but as the doctor said men grieve and thats it!!!!! They dont like to cry after that and women want to talk it out again&again&again and once more if its me!! :hugs: :kiss:

Please can I join? I've never been in WTT before and this seems like a good place for me to start.

I'm 30 and had my first baby 9 months ago. We would like at least one more and plan to start TTC next summer. I joined BnB when I was pregnant so the whole TTC and WWT is new to me. It took us 3 months to conceive Byron, the first month was a weird one with super preg symptoms that tailed off and an on time but heavy period, the second month I didn't ovulate and the third we got our babe. I've never charted or done any of the things people seem to know about in TTC but though we'd of course be happy for a boy or girl next time it would be fun to have a girl so we will probably try some of the methods like BD before ovulation so I'll need to chart next time I think.

Anyway...hello!

ro,
i agree! there are some times you just need to talk/complain/cry to girls! guys....well, we know sometimes guys don't. big hugs to you!

Please can I join? I've never been in WTT before and this seems like a good place for me to start.

I'm 30 and had my first baby 9 months ago. We would like at least one more and plan to start TTC next summer. I joined BnB when I was pregnant so the whole TTC and WWT is new to me. It took us 3 months to conceive Byron, the first month was a weird one with super preg symptoms that tailed off and an on time but heavy period, the second month I didn't ovulate and the third we got our babe. I've never charted or done any of the things people seem to know about in TTC but though we'd of course be happy for a boy or girl next time it would be fun to have a girl so we will probably try some of the methods like BD before ovulation so I'll need to chart next time I think.

Anyway...hello!

hello!! i'm 31...no kids (yet) but maybe next year! i've just started charting myself. 6 days into it! and we'd love a girl too...but just wish for a healthy baby. welcome!!

Ugh...anyone else looking at the calendar and thinking January (or your respective TTC date) will NEVER come! 124 sleeps until DH graduation. It seems so far away...

On a better note, my wedding pictures are finally done!! My parents picked them up yesterday so they will be mailing them to me this week and next week they should be in my hands! So nervous but excited to see them.

And on yet a third note...I love my dog! She was snuggling with me this morning, as she does every morning when the alarm goes off...and I just looked at her and thought she is the cutest and best doggie ever. I know, I'm strange. But sometimes I just think - if I can love her so much, imagine the love I am going to feel for a child! So exciting to think about.

lol, i've been looking at my chart going "it's only been less then a week?" i feel your pain!

but yes, animals make it all better!!

Hi PeanutBean :hi: I know what you mean - I joined BnB just after finding out we were expecting, so the WTT and TTC stages are new to me too.

Hi PeanutBean :hi: I know what you mean - I joined BnB just after finding out we were expecting, so the WTT and TTC stages are new to me too.

It'll be fun to go right the way through and get to post a BFP.

Wow I go away on holiday and the thread grew a lot. Welcome to everyone.

AnnaBanana9 I am the same only found the forum once I was on maternity leave so looking forward to doing the whole journey although we are a couple of years away from that!

Hi Ladies :flower:

I just stumbled across this thread... So happy to find you all - when I first joined BnB I was suprised to find I felt I was in the minority (i.e. 30+) :thumbup:. Most of my friends and family have had children in their 30's+, but here most ladies seemed to be in their (early) 20's.... :shrug:

I am 31 OH is 33. We just had a baby boy nearly 11 weeks ago. Although we haven't decided on exactly when we will ttc # 2, we don't plan on waiting too long. I reckon we will start trying in May 2010 or thereabouts... I grew up with siblings relativly close in age and would love for my children to have the same.

:hugs:

I just stumbled across this thread... So happy to find you all - when I first joined BnB I was suprised to find I felt I was in the minority (i.e. 30+) :thumbup:. Most of my friends and family have had children in their 30's+, but here most ladies seemed to be in their (early) 20's.... :shrug:

Welcome!

I think the most likely explanation is that generally speaking we 'oldies' are on the cusp of the internet/forum revolution so our peers are not so inclined to use forums. I don't know of any of my mates using forums, but then none of them have babies yet either! lol

Welcome!

I think the most likely explanation is that generally speaking we 'oldies' are on the cusp of the internet/forum revolution so our peers are not so inclined to use forums. I don't know of any of my mates using forums, but then none of them have babies yet either! lol

I know what you mean. I have just turned 32 and have a son who is nearly a year old and I am WTT for number two. Most of my friends are in their early 30s and only a couple of them had babies in their twenties (late twenties at that) and most are beginning to have kids now or are yet to have. So, I totally agree with you about being surprised that most people on the forum seem to be in their early/mid 20s.

Hello everyone, how are we all doing? Me with a stomach bug wishing it was pregnancy symptoms and fretting about not being able to go to work. Wanting a baby NOW. (good job I am sane and calm LOL)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->