WTT 30's Club

Good Luck CurlyCasper!

Here's to a speedy ttc and H&H 9 months when you do.
x

I posted here a while ago but just thought I'd pop in again to say hi. Having a tough day with DH away and really wish we were able to TTC. I am going to see him on Sept 25 but unfortunately it's a week later than my expected ovulation! Grrr...guess we really have to wait until January then. Grrr...

Sorry for the rant...just needed to vent a little.

Just popping in to say:hi: Hope you're all having a good week, not long til Friday now!
Specialk: :hugs: try and focus on enjoying the time with your OH even if the "timing" isn't right. Don't worry, time will fly by! :flower:

I am feeling better today. Looking forward to seeing DH in a few weeks!

When is everyone here planning on TTC?

can i join late? :flower:

i'm 31. i've been married for over 7 years now. we've been enjoying marriage and working so we didn't start a family right away. we both went back to grad school and are now secure in our positions at work (mine offers no maternity leave so i go without pay) we've just been doing things we hear people say "we can't do that we have kids"

i've also had to deal with the "what are you waiting for" :dohh: which is quite frustrating! especially with an older brother who got engaged, married, pregnant and had a baby all last year. i am often compared to their relationship. i often hear...how nice your brother has given your parents a grandchild! :nope:

wtt for another 6 months. just stopped bcp yesterday. and we are most excited!!! and NERVOUS!!!

Hi dalejrgrrl :wave:

Welcome to the wtt club.

WARNING -this site is so addicitve, and if you weren't mega broody before -you will be soon lol :happydance:

Baby dust to all when the time come :dust::dust:

Hi dalejrgrrl :wave:

Welcome to the wtt club.

WARNING -this site is so addicitve, and if you weren't mega broody before -you will be soon lol :happydance:

Baby dust to all when the time come :dust::dust:

thank you!!
i've been reading all the fab posts learning so much...and also creating more questions!

Welcome dalejrgrrl...I have another 4 months of WTT to I just a little ahead of you.

Your wedding pic is gorgeous!

Welcome dalejrgrrl...I have another 4 months of WTT to I just a little ahead of you.

Your wedding pic is gorgeous!

thanks. its actually from our renewal of vows.
i love my husband....he puts up with my crazy ideas!!

for our 5 year anniv, we flew to las vegas
i hired someone to do hair/makeup and a photgrapher to follow us around
we renewed them at the "little white chapel"
so vegas classic!

Amazing! I love the idea of vow renewals! We've been married for 2 months....do you think it's too early to hit up hubby with the renewal idea? Lol

I noticed you live in Boston...I worked in Sharon/Walpole for 4 months a few years ago (2001). I LOVE Boston...it's probably my favorite City. So jealous you get to live there!

it's never to early!!! it prob took me the same about of time as my real wedding to plan it. she took some amazing shots!

small world!!! why only 4 months? i think i take most for granted being here every day.

I was a beach supervisor/head lifeguard at a small private beach...I was only 22 and it was between university semesters. But I seriously considered moving there after...and would have if it weren't so expensive to go to school there. I try to go visit as often as I can though. May drive down there this fall for a weekend.

Never take it for granted! Although I grew up next to the ocean in Newfoundland and definitely took that for granted. Miss the ocean now. Everyone takes where they live for granted.

Your photographer was definitely amazing! I still haven't got my wedding photos back yet...hoping they turned out okay.

wow, quite the perfect job!! yeah, schools are a little $$, i'd rather not think every time i write the check out to pay them off. :)

i love it here, all four seasons, woods, ocean, farms. a little bit of everything.

i am sure your pictures came out amazing. there is something about wedding photos that just always make me smile!

as i've been reading all these posts...i feel like i am 12 again learning about life. half of this i feel i must have been sleeping during class! i never knew!!

haha...I know. I thought it was just me. I remember when I found out that you only have a very small fertility window, like 3-5 days out of your cycle, in which conception is likely. It was in April and I was already 30 and I thought 'WHAT?! They told me in school that you can get pregnant at any time during the month and that's why you had to be so careful!!'. Haha...they tricked us! Still so much to learn!

hello all and thank you so much for all the well wishes! I'm afraid I lost my B&B link and password for a while - but got it now. Guess I should find a relevan TTC thread. Well, I should find out in a week whether or not we've succeeded in cycle 1 . Unlikely, but you never know. I'm going to take my leave now. Good luck and best of health to each and every one of you. x

Good luck CurlyCasper!! Hope it happens in cycle 1!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->