WTT and in 30s

I am 30 and waiting another six months to try. I already have two and want to have my three, Lord willing.

Im 30 and wanting baby #3 but hubby isnt ready yet. So im reluctantly wtt

MISSN8 - sorry for the delay in responding as ive not logged on since. We have been together for 18 months, but i have actually worked with him for 12 years :thumbup:
He is delaying really as it was it to be just right (settled in house etc) and i can see where he is coming from, but i really don't think he understands it could take a while. My sister tried for 7 years (failed IVF's) until they had a baby and my friend the same age as me has been trying for over a year and are seeing the doctor now.
Anyhoo i have take a decision and i have come off the pill and he is fully aware of it and is ok with it, although we will be using condoms until he decides he is ready. I will be mentioning it again before my birthday in a few months as at 36 i really am getting stressed!

Me! I'm 30 and will be 31 when we start trying.

I'll be 30 in a few weeks and have an 8 month old. It took us a few years to have her so ideally we'd have had 2 by now.

We want 3 in total and I'd like to be done by 35 so will (hopefully) have a closer age gap that was in my grand plan but I don't know if it'll take us ages again.

I had a great pregnancy at 28/29 so hoping a few years doesn't take it's toll too much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->