+ WTT baby number 1 +

oooh I just realized that this group moved here.. lol I'm so behind the times.

I got a reading done - it was based on us starting in the summer (which was the original plan); and we would have a girl, April 2012!!!! Obviously that is not going to happen now tho.

Had the most vivid dream last night that I was pregnant. :dohh:!!

I got a bump announcement today too!! And she's a big drinker and pot smoker. Her OH is kind of a loser. It isn't fair.

I know, seriously...it's like here I am going to school and being extra careful with my birth control, and then these people who don't even want babies have them and live with their parents or drink all the time or whatever. It's just ugh. :dohh:

a girl i know from FB just had her baby this morning; she's a fab parent tho and already has a daughter...... still sad tho.

Some days I feel like the rest of the world is moving forward without me... does anyone else ever have the inexplicable feeling that they're being left behind?

Was talking to a good friend today who's LO just turned one last week - she's already thinking about TTC #2 this summer - probably where this feeling came from, lol. :haha:

Haha, yeah, my best friend has 3 girls (ages 7 months, 5, and 6 years old) and we're the same age. I always wanted to have at least one baby at the same time, but I don't think that's going to be happening now!

Some days I feel like the rest of the world is moving forward without me... does anyone else ever have the inexplicable feeling that they're being left behind?

Was talking to a good friend today who's LO just turned one last week - she's already thinking about TTC #2 this summer - probably where this feeling came from, lol. :haha:

yup always; i know alot of my friends from my teen years have now got at least 1 child; some even have 2. i have my nephews living with us but I've never had a baby - little bit sad right now.

really really cant cope with waiting anymore :( OH isnt going to change his mind to start TTC sooner, its killing me all this waiting :cry:

really really cant cope with waiting anymore :( OH isnt going to change his mind to start TTC sooner, its killing me all this waiting :cry:

:hugs:

I've had lots of days like that too.. and they're no fun whatsoever. Hope things look up for you soon!

Doing great! Finally getting some warmer weather here - but way too much rain and no sun... this week should be nicer!

Hi Ladies...I lost this thread from WTT and only just found it again :dohh: How'd I miss it getting moved over here!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->