+ WTT baby number 1 +

Does that mean I can tell DH that we should start TTC, now :)

I'm 30, married and wtt untill december2011/january2012. Is anyone else on the same sort of countdown as me?
I'm close to ya! We're set for February 2012. I would love to NTNP for a couple months before that, but I don't know if I'll be able to talk DH into that, haha.

Hello! It's difficult isn't it? I keep thinking the same...a couple months early won't hurt but I’ll just have to resist...fingers crossed for you that you get your way though

Ohhh I doubt I will, hehe. Hopefully when I'm only a few months out though the waiting will feel more manageable instead of so.far.omg.never.going.to.get.here......away. We'll see... :haha:

I have my good days and my bad. Some days feel AWFUL, other days I really appreciate all the freedoms I still have.

Facebook needs a filter babies feature though! That would help!

I totally agree with that comment about a facebook baby filter, but I'm just trying to cope because when it's my turn I'm gonna want to post about my excitement.

Welcome zula, you've found a great place, this thread specifically has been great for me.

Thanks ladies for your honesty and understanding as we all wait to start motherhood!

I would love to be pregnant by my birthday, which is in November. Is there anyone else switching over to TTC in the Aug/Sep time frame?

I know we'd all love to be pregnant now, but what would be your dream due date month or season?

I would love to have a winter baby... January, February or March. :cloud9:

I think my ideal months to be due would be either october or early november, but I don't know how I feel about being at the end of my pregnancy during summer. :shrug:
Since we did try before for 4 months with out conceiving, I know for sure that I don't care when the due date falls as long as we get pregnant and have a healthy baby. I just hope that we can plan it enough so that my husband can be there for the birth. (hoping he won't be away for training or deployed).
Sad about having to wait... :cry:

facebook baby filter would be awesome!!! i know 2 ladies who are pregnant and are my friends on FB...... it's hard. one is due at the end of May and the other in August.....
I'm going to contact our hospital today and find out what stage we are at..... it's driving me nuts already!!!

we have been postponed till September/October:
https://www.babyandbump.com/assisted-conception/603473-peed-off-postponed.html#post10418274
i'm sad....

Bummer that they can do that to you. On another note, we will be TTC around October!

at least someone else will be moving to TTC then too.....

ANOTHER friend my age delivered today. This is her second baby girl. *sniff*

Welcome zula, you've found a great place, this thread specifically has been great for me.

Thanks ladies for your honesty and understanding as we all wait to start motherhood!

Thank you for the welcome :thumbup: and I too would ideally be due September/October time next year – hopefully things look up for you soon and for you too vicki.mummy and we’ll all have good news to share next year :happydance:

But it is tough waiting I’ve got a cradle list going, just a few things I really want to do/see while I’m child free, it makes me feel much better being able to plans those things in the interim and have little things to look forward too plus summers coming so I’m defintaley looking forward to few long lazy beer garden afternoons :drunk: lol

thanks for all the support girls; we've started making plans for the summer to get through it all - we're going to Orkney in October......

my neighbours bump is really showing now :( not that long until i have to face yet another adorable little newborn :(

OMG i think it's just meant to be a crappy week; I just weighed myself and I've GAINED 3lb!!!! 3!!!!! I'm really stressed out right now..............

I never ever weigh myself as it makes me depressed I got by how my clothes feel if they are tight I need to loose a bit and if they are fine then all is good :) I think too much pressure is put on us to weigh a certain amount and I know that I am heavy boned or something as I weigh way more than I look like I should which makes me depressed hence the not weighing! lol

I am ridiculously broody today the women who works in my office who I haven't seen in about 3 weeks is in today with a glorious little bump so so so jealous :(

Twag - I weigh way more than I look too haha. Which is bad because I look pretty bad! :p

OK so I should probably explain myself I am size 8/10 UK (dresses & tops sometimes a UK6) but I weigh just over 10.5 stone! :blush: My BMI is perfect :thumbup: so if I was to listen to Weightwatchers etc they reckon for my height which is 5ft7 I should weigh about 8.5 stone!!! :dohh: I would be dead :shrug: hence why I do not weigh myself and go by how my clothes fit lol :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->