• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+ WTT baby number 1 +

I'm a size 16/18 and weigh more than I should; according to BMI calculators I should be between 8 and 11 stone.... I'm not sure that I even want to be 11 stone!!! LOL..... I would be happy being a size 12 or 14 I think..... not sure!!!!

i did go and get weighed at my club and I had actually stayed the same - I think the problem was I had morning period bloat this morning!!!!! I've never been so greatful to see the same weight in my life.....

OK so I should probably explain myself I am size 8/10 UK (dresses & tops sometimes a UK6) but I weigh just over 10.5 stone! :blush: My BMI is perfect :thumbup: so if I was to listen to Weightwatchers etc they reckon for my height which is 5ft7 I should weigh about 8.5 stone!!! :dohh: I would be dead :shrug: hence why I do not weigh myself and go by how my clothes fit lol :nope:

8.5 stone = 119 pounds! At 5'7?! That's just BARELY in the "healthy" range! :dohh:

Btw, I hate that they moved this thread. I keep forgetting to keep up with it!

I am sure you don't look bad :hug:

I'm a size 16/18 and weigh more than I should; according to BMI calculators I should be between 8 and 11 stone.... I'm not sure that I even want to be 11 stone!!! LOL..... I would be happy being a size 12 or 14 I think..... not sure!!!!

i did go and get weighed at my club and I had actually stayed the same - I think the problem was I had morning period bloat this morning!!!!! I've never been so greatful to see the same weight in my life.....

I'm a size 20/22, and yeah. The healthy BMI for me says I should weigh between 130-170. I'm shooting for about 180 I think, and to see how I feel/look then, because I barely have fat on my ribs as it is, and I think if I weighed 150 I'd look weird. It's just how I'm built. :winkwink:

Feel super worried about...nothing today. :( I just feel queasy like something's wrong, though I have no idea what my problem is. Ugh :(

OK so I should probably explain myself I am size 8/10 UK (dresses & tops sometimes a UK6) but I weigh just over 10.5 stone! :blush: My BMI is perfect :thumbup: so if I was to listen to Weightwatchers etc they reckon for my height which is 5ft7 I should weigh about 8.5 stone!!! :dohh: I would be dead :shrug: hence why I do not weigh myself and go by how my clothes fit lol :nope:

8.5 stone = 119 pounds! At 5'7?! That's just BARELY in the "healthy" range! :dohh:

I agree... moving it was not nice! I remember to keep up with it because when I click on User CP at the top, it shows me what threads have been active since I last replied to them... otherwise I'd be lost.

I agree... moving it was not nice! I remember to keep up with it because when I click on User CP at the top, it shows me what threads have been active since I last replied to them... otherwise I'd be lost.

That's how I find my way back, too.

I think sometimes the BMI weight is unrealistic; I wouldn't want to weigh just 11 stone (about 140lbs) - it would be weird. I like my curves; and I've always been curvy..... I just want to be healthy and a good size.

Thanks for the tip! That will definitely help! :thumbup:

I totally forgot about this thread too I found it again under quick links and subscribed threads otherwise it would be lost forever lol! WHY did they move it?

I used to be a size 18 and then I became intolerant to Gluten (found in Wheat, Barley, Rye and Oats) and lost a lot of weight and I am now much happier the size I am :) and I want to stick with it but I disagree with scales and the whole stigma of having to weigh a certain amount it annoys me - If people are happy the way they are then leave them alone I say :)

I agree 8.5stone is ridiculous (that is the lower end of the scale they said I should be) but I would litterly be a skeleton! stupid people!

I do not agree with the size zero that is being put out there making all women think they have to look like that and I do really worry about the younger generations too!

Don't get me wrong I have parts of my body I hate espcially my legs I seem to hold all my weight on my thighs and legs and I hate it especially when it comes to summer :( So I am trying to sort these out with swimming (I hate swimming but needs must lol)

At the moment I am trying to make sure I drink 2 litres of pure water a day and OMG it is so hard but I know it is good for you and I want to make sure I can do it before we TTC as when I am PG I want to make sure I am as healthy as I can be

Exactly!! It's about being healthy, not fitting into some airbrushed media ideal!! Being healthy is why I'm trying to eat smaller, healthier meals, spaced out, and drink plenty of water, take my vitamins, get plenty of exercise... if that makes me a size 18 or 14 or 10 then I'm perfectly happy w/ that. I used to be super tiny but I felt like crap all the time. Dizzy, nauseous, heart palpitations, fun stuff, and I refused to live like that anymore. Now I'm on the higher end of things, but my body is still figuring out where it's supposed to be as I eat a moderate amount of food and do a moderate amount of exercise.

Here's to being healthy :)

Hi everyone. I'm new here but it's nice to see so many friendly people. Hubby and I are WTT, not sure what we're waiting for in all honesty as having been on these boards a few days everyone else seems to have much better reasons for waiting than us!

Hi everyone. I'm new here but it's nice to see so many friendly people. Hubby and I are WTT, not sure what we're waiting for in all honesty as having been on these boards a few days everyone else seems to have much better reasons for waiting than us!

Welcome to BnB! :flower:

I felt the same way too... like everyone else had "real" reasons for waiting, while I am just waiting for DH to be ready!! WTT is frustrating no matter what you reasons are for it!! :hugs:

I used to be a size 18 and then I became intolerant to Gluten (found in Wheat, Barley, Rye and Oats) and lost a lot of weight and I am now much happier the size I am :) and I want to stick with it but I disagree with scales and the whole stigma of having to weigh a certain amount it annoys me - If people are happy the way they are then leave them alone I say :)

I would love to try and be in touch with you concerning celiac disease/gluten intolerance. I think celiac may be my issue, but I'm trying to get diagnosed for sure before we ttc again. I'm going to be seeing a gastroenteroligist this week. Hoping for some kind of diagnosis so that I can get feel better and be healthy, so that I know I can have a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I know several people with celiac disease - you can eat a gluten free diet without being diagnosed, and if you feel much better on the new diet, likely chances are that you have it. The only thing with getting diagnosed is that you have to eat a specific way for a certain length of time before they can actually give you the diagnosis.

Welcome to BnB! :flower:

I felt the same way too... like everyone else had "real" reasons for waiting, while I am just waiting for DH to be ready!! WTT is frustrating no matter what you reasons are for it!! :hugs:

DH has been ready since before we were married its me who is unsure! I can't help thinking about how good things are at the moment, having a baby would change our lives hugely, and I know I would love the baby, but I can't help thinking about all the couple time we're going to loose and worry a baby would mean we're not as close. I also worry that for all he really wants a baby he's so scatty and forgetful I find it hard to relly on him sometimes. Never means to cause an issue iykwim but doesn't always remember to do important things (put petrol in the car when I'm in a rush somewhere, check the banking when I'm away to make sure we don't go overdawn and get charges, post important letters etc). I don't know if I'm making excuses because I'm scared of change in general!

Just found out my immature cousin is expecting. The green-eyed monster returns.

I wanted a bit of fun this am so I bought a psychic reading from Gail. It's dead on for our current plans (starting in Feb, so an April conception if we're lucky and healthy!).

We'll see if it pans out! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->