WTT end of 2015-start of 2016

I'm so glad to find others thinking as far in advance as me! It seems a long, long wait, but there is so much to sort out before then that - things going according to plan - we will be ttc from the beginning of 2016. It will be our first.

My definition of gender swaying would've been very poor compared to that :thumbup: There are a lot of 'theories' that are obviously total rubbish haha, but you can see the science/thinking behind some. I want a girl this time around and think we might try to sway it.

Hi everyone!

I'm in the 2015/2016 club! Hopefully we will be TTC at some point in 2015, if I had my way we would TTC now but DH wants to wait for a bit longer so I will hopefully have convinced him by spring/summer next year.
I can't wait :happydance:
Edit: We will be TTC for number one.

Now I just have to try not to wish my life away until 2015!

Hi Dotty Doo! :) Fingers crossed you can talk him round! Are you hoping for a particular gender?

Welcome Dotty Doo! I'll be trying around the same time as you next year, but it'll be #2 for me. :wave: :flower:

Thankyou!

I would prefer a girl first but I would be equally as happy with a boy. I don't think I would gender sway, I've read little bits about it and it sounds really hard lol! I'll just let whatever it will be be!

I think I'll manage to talk him round! He keeps talking about baby things like would we get a baby seat in the car and how we would bring them up so all good signs. DH gets scared about the big things so needs some gentle persuasion, it took him 7 years to propose bless him! Talking of which I have just noticed my ticker says we have been married six months today, doesn't time fly!

We are defo waiting till at least end of next year. hubby wants to wait till around then but I defo do lol

Im also wtt in early 2016. If all went to plan baby would be born mid oct 2016, as if it ever work out that way. If we try from say cristmas though to may at the latest and dont concieve we would most likey wait till the december to try again

I work as a store manager and summer is the busyest time. I had the chat with my boss and said i wanted an oct baby, he wants me to have a jan baby :haha: just so i can fit baby around work. I know most people say family come 1st but ive fought for my job i wont deperdise it

But yeh if i see/hear anyone else is preggo i may punch them :grr: :rofl:

Ladies, it all seems so far away at the moment. We don't have a definite time frame, I'm hoping 2015 but 2016 is the latest I want to wait.

Hey Lee! :wave:

It's good to be WTT with you again, hun. Familiar faces are always comforting. :hugs:

We're also really hoping to try next year and 2016 is also the very latest that we want to start trying.

:waves: Hiii :) familiar faces are always good, and it feels like I've always seen you around :)

You never know, maybe we'll end up bump buddies.

I only joined bnb once LO was born so am looking forward to doing the whole pregnancy thing whilst on here :)

I've been here since I was WTT with DS, but he was a wonderful whoops, so I totally skipped over TTC and the TWW. I'm looking forward to getting to move over to those threads first before moving onto the Pregnancy - First Trimester thread this time around. :D

I always find myself looking in the pregnancy forums. Serious pregnancy envy over here :haha:

Tell me about you ladies?
Do you have any kids?
boys or girls?
type of births?
weight?

I look forword to having another but would want to wait till my youngest is a bit older cos he's still a baby to me. (hes 21months)
so end next year/early 2016 is when we will start to try.

My name is Keely and I'm 22, my DF is 28, and we have one son named Liam. He's 5 months old (23 weeks to be exact). My birth was vaginal with an epidural and episiotomy and vacuum assist for the final push. My water had broken on its own and I went into active labor naturally, but was induced while in active labor to speed things up since I had high blood pressure during my labor. DS was 5 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long at birth and when he was weighed and measured at his 4 month appointment he was 13 lbs 12 oz and 24.5 inches long.

We're also waiting mostly for child spacing reasons (we have some financial ones too, but those could easily get sorted this year). DS is probably too young for me to even consider when we'll start trying for #2, but I like making plans in advance. :haha:

We are the same I wouldn't consider having another atm, for various reasons. want to wait till my youngest is at least 3 and a half before we start.

Ladies, it all seems so far away at the moment. We don't have a definite time frame, I'm hoping 2015 but 2016 is the latest I want to wait.

Same here. That puts me at 31... 32 if it takes us a while to conceive. I really don't want to leave it any later - all those health warnings about having first babies late have me a bit scared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->