WTT Feb 2010 club

goddess25

Reaction score
HI girls

I am going to start trying for baby number 2 in Feb 2010, thought it would be nice to get to know some of you trying at the same time and we can move over to TTC at the same time and not be so overwhelmed.

I am 35, I have a 8 month old son called Euan, I go back to work in Feb as a RN, if I can work out childcare issues and so looking forward to getting pregnant again and having another little baby.

Good Luck to all of us and wow Feb is only 3 months away. Hope it doesnt take long!

Hi,

I am currently WTT and will be starting again around January or February. I have one son who is 6 years old and we will be trying again in the early part of next year after a miscarriage.

I work with children both in a hands on capacity and work in facilitating their placement and care with the best possible individuals.

So...I will be moving over to the TTC board at about the same time as you.

I can't wait...

Hi Lost, I had a prev m/c too its pretty hard isn't it, it took me awhile to feel ready to try again. Sorry for your loss. Hope we both get pregnant not long after trying.

I'm going to start trying for #1 in February 2010. I'm a little stressed about it since I'll be turning 30 not long after we start trying. I feel like we may have waited longer than we should have.

welcome parkgirl at 30 you will be fine but I know what you mean. I had my first child just before my 35th birthday and going to try for #2 early in feb. I would like 3 children but I think I will have to be happy with 2 due to my age.

Thank you. It's nice to see someone else who isn't in their early 20's getting ready to start trying. My DH and I are very excited to start this adventure and are hopeful for a BFP in six months to a year...although sooner would be even better :)

I hope it happens soon for all of us.... I have to get my head around that it might take awhile. I have been pg twice... the first time was an accident and ended in a m/c. Then i got pg with my son on the first cycle trying so i have it in my head that i will get pg in feb... on the first cycle and i know i will be disappointed when AF arrives... but will get my head around it eventually. I need to become more mentally prepared for it not happening.

there must be more girls than this out there going to start trying in Feb. It will be nice to get a little support group going

DH and I plan to TTC#1 in April although we are making good progress of re-decorating the house in preparation so would love to think I could join the Feb 2010 group. I am 28 and DH is 31 (almost 32), it's also nice to see some similar age groups. Will keep you posted with our situation.

Just checking in and hoping you are all doing well. I had a pre TTC appointment with a new doctor last week that went really well. I'm almost positive she will be the one that we go with.

Hello ladies :) I started another group not knowing this one was here.. opps silly me :)

Well my name is Mandy and I have a 6 month old Daughter Layla Louise :) She is my world.. We are getting married on 13th Feb and have decided to start TTC as of the 1st Feb next year. I cant wait :) Fingers crossed we have a honeymoon baby :) I cant wait....

How is everyone feeling... Feb is only 3 months away... not long!!!!

Hehehe Jan is close enough.... i bet your excited :) I cant wait to be preggers again! Hopefully this time will be as great as last time with Layla... :)

Hi, I am also going to be TTC in Feb, my son is 13 months old now.

Cant wait to be pregnant again, I am so broody :)

xxx

The group is growing :) What is everyone doing to start preparing to TTC?

I didnt do too much to prepare last time, i am trying to lose some weight as have lost none from prev pregnancy, trying to eat well and take some vitamins. I am also taking folic acid. I am so broody for another baby. I cant wait. Euan will be 1 when we start to try.
Its so nice there are more ladies on here now.

UMmmmm i havent really done much to start prepairing... lol.... (Spelling???) I would like to loose the weight that i havent really lost since having Layla...

My daughter Layla will be 10 months almost 11 months when we start trying for no. 2 :) Really hopeing for a boy this time :) That my baby making days are over for a while.... Fingers crossed anyways lol.. I am soooooooooo SOOOOOOOOO CLUCKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am on a diet, I have lost 3 stone so far, still got a long way to go. I need to lose another 2 stone.

I have also been taking folic acid :)

So nice to be able to talk about it with other girls :)

xxx

Hi, we're going to TTC in Feb as long as my OH's job is made permanent then. I am looking forward to it as I really want Emm to have a little brother or sister but am a bit scared as I was so sick in my last pregnancy and work part-time and Emm's sleep pattern has turned to s**t again lately so am already knackered.

I am 34 tho so want to get on with TTC. Our relationship has also been a bit hairy lately so another stressor. Sorry for being negative! I really need to start taking folic acid but havent done anything to prepare yet x

I'm taking prenatal vitamins and have been working on losing a little weight. Doing a bit more exercising to get into the routine of it for when I am pregnant. I want to be able to continue walking and do other low impact exercise as long into my pregnancy as possible. It's a big stress reliever for me.

I've also met with a few different doctors and have finally chosen who I will be staying with. She is wonderful and I have a very good friend who has delivered with her and is on her second baby with her. She had me do some blood work to make sure I am immune to rubella and chicken pox. I never had chicken pox as a kid, but when I got the results back, I am immune. Who knows how that works :)

Other than that, DH is trying to eat a little better. I know it doesn't make that much of a difference for the guy, but he wants to feel like he is doing as much as he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->