WTT Feb 2010 club

Hi all, I'm Jennifer and I'll be TTC in March 2010. I just had my 1st two months ago and doc says I need to wait 6 months before trying again. I originally wanted to try again after 3 months, but ended up having a health scare after 36+4 weeks pregnant and they had to do an emergency c-section to save us both.

I really want my LO's to be close in age, and also because I'm 34 and have waited long enough! :)

:lol: I really want my next ones to be really close together...as close as i can :lol:

I think we will be trying again in Feb, it's a provisional time which is bouncing about but it depends on how we both heal mentally, and how quick I can get my body into shape physically. We reckon 4 months will be long enough, but we will see. :hugs: to everyone.

Hmmm well depending on the outcome of our 'wedding chat' we may be starting earlier :happydance:

Welcome Heather - sad to read about your losses but I am glad things are heading in the right direction.

Jshaw - Welcome. You are the same age as me and I feel the same, I dont really have the time to wait around.

Blob - Hope your AF returns to normal soon

Drazic - hope you are taking lots of time for yourself to heal. I have been through what you have and its tough. I hope you feel ready in Feb so we can all stick together.

Having a nice weekend, yesterday we headed up one of the local mountains its the start of ski season, Euan enjoyed playing in the snow.
HE is now mobile so for hours yesterday and for most of today I am trying to babyproof the house. Its quite a big job, and I am not even going overboard.

Welcome Heather - sad to read about your losses but I am glad things are heading in the right direction.

Jshaw - Welcome. You are the same age as me and I feel the same, I dont really have the time to wait around.

Blob - Hope your AF returns to normal soon

Drazic - hope you are taking lots of time for yourself to heal. I have been through what you have and its tough. I hope you feel ready in Feb so we can all stick together.

Having a nice weekend, yesterday we headed up one of the local mountains its the start of ski season, Euan enjoyed playing in the snow.
HE is now mobile so for hours yesterday and for most of today I am trying to babyproof the house. Its quite a big job, and I am not even going overboard.

HI all - great news for me Feb is definately when I can start might even be able to start January dependant on AF.

Went for bloods on Friday and HCG decreased to 41 from 96 so more than halved which means the ectopic is nearly over. They were really pleased.

I am feeling great now had all our chromosomal tests done and more clotting tests and were advised against sperm analysis done at this stage becuase they are doubtful that is causing my MC as we have got pregnant together 6 times (one live birth) so we are waiting for the results which are due in January.

I have a follow up fertility clinic appt in Feb so im hoping I will get the all clear by then, im really excited. Funnily enough I really feel I can wait and Im looking forward to having something to look forward to !!!

Hope we all had a good weekend and ohhh my tickers decreasing !

Thats brillaint news :hugs: Hope you get to start in Jan :hugs:

Thank you Goddess. I am taking loads of time, flooding my body with good foods and detoxing and trying to lose weight and stuff. It's good to have something to focus on :hugs:

Fluffyblue, I am so pleased for you. Your strength is amazing and you really make me think I can do this too. Thank you :hugs:

Thank you all for welcoming me :hugs:

Well even better news got home and got my appointment through for the recurrent miscarriage clinic wait for it... Next Wednesday 25th !!! Cant believe its gonna be so soon was epecting it to be months !!! Feel like its all happening.

Drazic - thanks hun, you do get an inner strength from somewhere you have to. Its like the longing overtakes the pain (!) but it does and now even patience is something I can do becuase even if I have to lose again to get to the end then so be it however painful it might be cus one day I WILL have that baby and despite all the problems we will get there. And so will you hunni believe you me, look at the brill ladies on first tri, MrsJD, Jaccib they all suffered over 5 losses and now are in 2nd Trimester !!!! THose two ladies have been my inspiration xxx

DH and I are going to meet with a Parenting Professional this weekend to discuss our parenting plans. We want to be able to go over some hot points and get our feeling out in the open before February gets here. It's kind of like a premarital class, but for people getting ready to be parents.

We already know a few things we disagree on and we will hopefully find out more things that parents tend to vary in opinion on. Such as punishment, schooling, bedtimes and so on.

Anyone else ever done something like this?

parkgirl - sounds like a great idea to discuss issues and make your feelings known. I had no idea such a thing existed. Who facilitates the discussion?

Fluffyblue - i am so pleased for you everything seems to be heading in the right direction. WOoohoo

I woke up with AF this morning and as much as i hate it, its one more AF closer to trying for our next baby. I feel a bit bad as I already have a little boy, he is only 9 months and I love him to death. I feel as if i am doing a bad thing to him sometimes concentrating on getting pregnant again for another baby. Does this make sense. I am rambling a wee bit. It sounds like peanut is waking up from his nap so I better go and get him and make him some dinner.
I am feeling a bit housebound today, there is so much rain that i dont want to go outside there are flood warnings everywhere and its pretty miserable.

Hope your all having a nice day.

Dont feel bad hun, i have a 13 month old and as much as i love him i want to give him a little brother or sister.

I get 2 AF's in December, one at the beginning and one at the end :cry:

Cant believe it will be Christmas soon, at least that will distract us for a little bit

xxx

Hi ladies thanks for your comments I really appreciate it.

I got a massive headache today hoping its a sign that HCG levels have decreased and natural AF is due.

Having issues with my son at min he 16 and has no idea about his future. He quit 6th form college last week and thought he would be able to drop into a normal college but they cant take him till September 2010 ! So he is job hunting but its not good so we are looking at apprenticeships but its hard not to put pressure on him to get a job when we as adults know there are none out there !!

Fingers crossed about the hcg levels hun. We had an 'accident' last night but I know nothing can happen til I stop getting bfps, and my body is still convinced I'm pregnant. Didn't even want to do it tbh, just wanted that 'first time' over with. I have been trying to ring EPU today to see if they will bring my scan date forwards but no luck. Can't wait for that to be over and to stop getting bloody positives when I know I'm not pregnant. :grr:

I hope your son finds something soon, fingers crossed :)

Drazic, hope it all gets sorted soon for you xxx

Fingers crossed about the hcg levels hun. We had an 'accident' last night but I know nothing can happen til I stop getting bfps, and my body is still convinced I'm pregnant. Didn't even want to do it tbh, just wanted that 'first time' over with. I have been trying to ring EPU today to see if they will bring my scan date forwards but no luck. Can't wait for that to be over and to stop getting bloody positives when I know I'm not pregnant. :grr:

i know that feeling mine are still positive, im on day 11 after methotrexate and still bleeding and know that when they get to 0 AF will start so face at least another 10 days of bleeding :cry:

Hubby is walking round with legs crossed at min and keeps asking "ermmm when will it be over" think he got so used to the regular sex when we were TTC :haha:

You have to laugh or you would cry !:wacko:

parkgirl - sounds like a great idea to discuss issues and make your feelings known. I had no idea such a thing existed. Who facilitates the discussion?

It's offered through my DH's work. They have a wonderful lady who oversees childcare (plus she has a masters in early childhood education) and she does it for free.

Hello ladies.... God i am so clucky!!! I really wish it was Feb already... How old are your LO's for those who already have bubbies???
How is everyone?

Hello to everyone today. My little boy is 9 months old, he will be 1 year old when we start trying for #2. I love him right now he is so funny and entertaining but really developing some independence he is crawling and standing up which is great fun. But I am broody for that little newborn bundle who just snuggles with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->