WTT February 2014

I dunno I just don't want the disppointment again? It's too hard and I'm trying to stay positive!

Absolutely! I agree. I will be waiting until my period is late before I test - that's the plan at least! Of course the first month I won't know *when* my period is due so if I go four weeks without anything I might break down!

I'm so bummed right now. AF seems to be coming very soon (had some pink spotting today)...she really knows how to ruin what I thought was going to finally turn into a longer LP...and also put a damper on the holiday as I nearly always get a 3-4 day migraine that leaves me in bed or wishing I was :(

Trying to focus on the 2 good things about today: this is officially my last AF before trying and we went rock climbing on some beautiful ocean cliffs this a.m....lol, not something I'll be doing once I get my BFP!!!

Hope you ladies are doing well :)

The climbing sounds amazing Panda, I was climbing in Acadia National Park in Maine on the sea cliffs awhile back and it was gorgeous.

Hopefully the migraine doesn't impact your holiday too much. :hugs:

Hey guys - IT'S FEBRUARY! HOLY SHIT.

I get my implanon out in two days! Happy dance!!!

How are all the February ladies?

No surprise sick husbands this month, so we're actually actively trying. I'm so excited, but kind of terrified. After the first fertile BD, I just sat there, like... Holy crap! I can't take this back! I hope I'm not the only one kind of freaking out here. This goes against decades of training! :yipee::help::headspin::wohoo::huh: <--- that's my mood right now

Hahaha, yes, the first time we had sex after the implanon was out it was so weird!!! I kept falling out of the turned-on headspace and being stunned by the whole 'we might be making a baby RIGHT NOW' idea.

How are all the February ladies?

No surprise sick husbands this month, so we're actually actively trying. I'm so excited, but kind of terrified. After the first fertile BD, I just sat there, like... Holy crap! I can't take this back! I hope I'm not the only one kind of freaking out here. This goes against decades of training! :yipee::help::headspin::wohoo::huh: <--- that's my mood right now

Haha, yep...that's pretty much how I feel too! You're definitely not the only one! For me, it's even more weird than I expected, because I thought DH would be the nervous one, but he's all for it, and is calming my nerves when they pop up!

I'm really getting excited now because I think we'll try to follow SMEP this month, which means starting to really BD a lot on CD8, and that's TODAY!!!

I did come down with a nasty cold on our way home from Thailand though, so it's kind of making it hard to get into the mood for so much BDing. I hope it goes away soon! I've been working hard to go into TTC at my optimum health and with proper eating habits, so it feels a little disconcerting to be entering this phase feeling so run down.

Yay SMEP! I didn't realise it started so early.

Hey ladies! Just wondering how everything is coming along for everyone six months in. I see you've got a set of twins coming, Melly! How exciting!

Hey ladies! Just wondering how everything is coming along for everyone six months in. I see you've got a set of twins coming, Melly! How exciting!

I'm expecting and due in November! Currently 27 weeks.

Got pregnant the first month of NTNP in February.

Wow, first try! We took a couple months off for various reasons, so it took us three cycles of actually trying, despite there being 5 months between February and June.

I see you're having a little boy. Congrats!

Thanks so much! I definitely didn't expect it to happen that quickly. I always assumed I'd have trouble ttc. Silly me.

Yeah we tried all five cycles and fell on the fifth. It felt like a long time at the time but of course looking back, I can't believe I was already whinging and second-guessing and wondering why it was taking so long. :lol:

Woohoo to twins, Melly!!! That's so exciting!

I'm a couple weeks behind you, Mandaa, and am also expecting a little boy :blue:

Congrats on your pregnancies, ladies :) Hope everyone is feeling well (don't even get me started on my first tri MS or my crazy heartburn at the moment!)

:flower:

I've had a pretty easy first trimester so far. I have some pelvic pain (that's very amusingly presenting itself as ass pain), and I'm just now starting to get a little nausea, which is kind of weird... But it could be so much worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->