WTT for #6

wifey2479

Reaction score
Hey ladies
Just saying hello ;-)
I have 5 children already 10 8 6 3 6months (3 girls 2 boys)
All with my hubby of 14 years. I have 6 weeks left in my pill then will be actively ttc. Are there many with big broods?
Good luck everybody I look forward to getting to know you all xx

Hi, I have a big brood, I have six, awaiting my reversal to have baby number seven :) best of luck x

Wow! Good luck with your TTC :) I hope to have a big family too!

I don't have a big family yet, but hope to in the future. :) I'm currently WTT for #4. I am hoping to have at least two more children, which will bring my total to five. :thumbup:

What's it like having so many?

I'm not having a big brood but I'm from one :) I'm one of six and loved it :)

I don't have a big family yet, but hope to in the future. :) I'm currently WTT for #4. I am hoping to have at least two more children, which will bring my total to five. :thumbup:

I never thought id have a big family it took fertility treatment and 2.5 years to get baby number 1 so to be here saying I want number 6 still amazes me I am soooo lucky. I love it im always busy with one thing or another but cone 7pm they are all in bed. routine is how I survive lol xx

I love it im always busy with one thing or another but cone 7pm they are all in bed. routine is how I survive lol xx

Snap, from 7pm my time is my own, unless one of them are sick etc. I agree routine is deffo necessary with a big clan :)

Ok so decided yesterday was the last day of the pill for us eeeeeeeeeeekk I have no end of ov sticks and hpts at the ready as I am a poasaholic lolxx

Ok so decided yesterday was the last day of the pill for us eeeeeeeeeeekk I have no end of ov sticks and hpts at the ready as I am a poasaholic lolxx

Oh wow, good luck, am very envious that you get to ttc so soon :winkwink:

Oooh what's it like? I'm an only child and I definitely want more. I think four is a good number but what happens when you go from 2-3? Then you're "outnumbered"

My 3-4 was the hardest but I lwft a 3 year agae gap not a 2 year like like the first 3. The min you bring them home though its like you have always had them its weird lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->