wtt for baby number 1

young1waiting

Reaction score
hi im louise, im 21 and ive been with my fiance for 3 years. We decide to ttc within the next 3-4years after my oh has finished hes uni course, we would love to start now after having a early miscarrage:cry: last year while on the pill as it made us realise how much we want a child, but im a slight perfectionist :blush: i want the 2-3 bed house the money to pay for all the fancy things i want and the perfect nursery and to get that i need to wait. We could do it now but it would be a very tight budget and we wouldnt have our own home so i fight my hormones every day knowing it will be for the best. I hope to get to know a few of you b&b ladies who are waiting expecially the ones waiting for a long period of time.

Hi, I'm 23 and probably waiting at least another 18 months - 2 years minimum :shrug:

It's hard but like you I want to ensure that I'm financially secure before having kids and I really want to be married before kids too.

hello and welcome to WTT :D sorry to hear about ur miscarriage x

Welcome! I'm not waiting too long but just reading through the posts on here has made it a bit more bearable. At least now I'm not alone.

welcome to bnb:flower: I'm Chynna, i'm 19 wtt till hopefully sometime next year. The ladies on bnb are very helpful and supportive. I'm waiting under similar circumstances as you. We want to wait till atleast we get our associates degree(may 2012), and are in our own place and a bit stablized. There are a lot of us here waiting on school reasons. Hope you enjoy your stay in wtt:flower:

Hi, Im Libby im 20 and we are wtt not sure how long for just see how things go but it will be for at least 2 years until we are out of debt. we have been pregnant twice the first one we lost at 6 weeks and that was an unplanned pregnancy and the last one we lost at 11 and a half weeks and we had been ttc for 6 months for that baby, i would of been due in 5 weeks times so finding it a bit hard at the moment although i know we would not of been able to afford all the nice stuff if we had the baby now would of had to borrow a lot and i hate that im a bit like you everything i have has to be new and all match and look good in the house.
good luck hun, some days are easier than others i work with 4-5 year olds so some days they put me off having children lol which is good means im not broody for the day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->