WTT for number 2 :)

BellaBoo0512

Reaction score
Me and OH have a gorgeous son who will turn 3 in April. I have decided that I'm ready to try for number 2 and feel now would be a great time. Because ds1 starts school next year, if I were to fall pregnant soon then I'd get to spend some quality time with ds1 before he starts school because I'll be on maternity leave.

I've put the idea to OH about me stopping the pill this month and he is currently having a think about it :)

If we do start trying I'm not expecting it to happen right away because it took a while to get pregnant t with ds1.

Hello!

Hope your OH gives you the green light soon :) and you never know, it may happen really quickly next time round - that's happened to quite a few of my friends who were surprised almost by #2!

xx

Ive just convinced my hubby to start TTC #2 in March! I too am interested to see how long it will take! I am going to try to not put pressure on him and go with the flow so he doesnt get discourage or overwhelmed-

Hopefully we will both be pregnant soon!! :dust:

I finish my current packet of BCP next Tuesday so I've told hubby I need an answer by the end of next week. It took me 11 months to get pregnant with DS1.. A mc at 7 weeks and a chemical before getting pregnant. Then had a difficult pregnancy and labour so I'm pretty scared of possibly having to go through all that again but I don't want ds1 to be an only child and also don't want too big of an age gap. Good luck ttc in march bselck24 :)

Hubby has given the green light for me to stay off the pill.. yay! He's just a bit worried because I have a bad back caused by being pregnant last time and he's worried I won't be able to cope.

I'm also worried incase the pregnancy and labour are bad experiences like last time but at the same time I don't want DS1 to be an only child.

I suppose we won't know if we never try :)

Eek I'm excited and scared at the same time!

Stopped the pill on Tuesday so should start bleeding tomorrow and then it's time to start trying :)

How exciting, I'm in ttc so I'll see you over there xx

Hi! Im in a similar situation. Hoping to start ttc in a few months perhaps April/May/June. Would love to complete our family this year. We also have a 2 year old. My ds will be 3 on 31st August. So would love to be home for him starting school next year. It took 15 months for our amazing ds so hopefully it may happen quicker this time. Its very exciting. Add me as a friend if you like we can be buddies :) xx

I'm excited and nervous at the same time! I'm terrified at the thought of being pregnant again but I know that DS1 would love a brother or sister :)

How do I add you as a friend sunshine? I'll see you over there glong :) xx

Hello! Also have a 2 year old, he'll be 3 in November. Wtt now and hoping to start ttc in June! (Altho my ticker says earlier) lol, I want to avoid a Feb birthday! Hope I can join you! :)

So now I'm currently in my 2ww and dying to test.. AF due next Saturday so it's way to early

Hi Bella!

I think (hoping!!) I'm in the 2ww as well. O hasn't shown up on my chart but I think my temps are a bit messed up but I'm so sure I did. AF for me is due between next sat and mon and I'm planning to hold out.

Forgotten how awful the 2ww is. Are you symptom spotting?

Hi :) yeah I'm symptom spotting but not used and ovulation tests or done any temping. It's my first cycle since coming off the pill so I can't be sure I ovulated. I did have some cramping last week though and a few days ago I had a bit of spotting :)

I'm on cycle day 21 today. Did a test this morning.. obviously negative lol!

When will you start testing?

xx

Spotting sounds promising fx for you! I'm CD 22 and have cramps but that's normal for me. But also have backache and sore BB which isn't the norm. Also feeling v sick and tired which started yesterday but thinking it must be a bug as surely far too early?!

Sorry for your bfn when will you test again? I'm wanting to hold out as long as poss poas depresses me! Xx

Thank you.. The spotting is the only thing that makes me think I may be in with a chance because I've only had that once before which was when I was pregnant with DS1 :) going to try and wait until Wednesday to test again.

Them symptoms you've been having sound promising if they aren't the norm! I have been feeling more tired than usual too. Ended up sleeping for 2 hours on Saturday afternoon which isn't like me.

Poas depresses me too.. I am murder for it though. It's so addictive! Xx

Yeah defo not the norm but wondering if just a bit run down and remember how body can play tricks on you in tww. But spotting is different and if you had it last time then that's defo a very good sign!

We weren't planning to ttc for another couple of months so haven't got any tests in. So that's making it easier for me not to test ha ha! Good luck for Wednesday pls keep me posted! Xx

I forgot how hard work the 2ww is. I've been getting cramping today but that could be because AF is on the way. When is your AF due?

I'll let you know how I get on :)

Well my apps say a week today, but if I did O when I think I did (which was a bit earlier) then around Sat as that would give me a LP of 12 days which is about average, that's been between 11 - 13 days! I'm sorry you're feeling AF type cramps are you sure it's not implantation? I'm not feeling sick today and not cramps either which can't decide if good or bad! Still v sore BB but maybe it's cos I keep poking them to see if they're still sore :haha: hope you get your bfp on Wednesday! Xxx

Hi scarlet.. have you tested yet? I did yesterday morning and was a bfn. Yesterday I was getting af cramps quite strong so I'm sure she is on her way. Not 100% sure when though because it's my first cycle since stopping the pill. I've got an app on my phone which says I'm due on on Saturday so time will tell :) xx

Bella I'm so sorry about your bfn :hug: hopefully it was still too soon to test? Will you test again or wait to see if/when AF shows up?

No I've not tested yet, I just can't face a bfn or a poss bfp that would give me false hope!!

I'm toying with the idea of testing on Saturday morning because I'd be CD28 by then and if I O'd when I think I did would also mean a 12 day LP. Also it's mine and hubby's one full day off together so would be nice to have the day to get our heads around a bfp. But also on Sat we've got an early start as we've got to have my next eye check up, and I'm sure that's not healing as quickly as hoped so don't want two lots of bad news in one day!!

Sorry that was a long way of saying no not tested and not sure when :S I guess if AF hasn't shown up then I'd test Tues at the latest...

Fingers crossed for you! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->