WTT for number 2 :)

I don't know anything about charts. If your chart looks good then that's a good sign :) I bought a couple of cheapies later so will probably test tonight.

Hope your okay xx

Thank you. No symptoms atm but had weird cm goodness know what's going on with me! Just waiting for my sis to call eeeek!

Oh how exciting! GL testing later pls keep me posted :dust:

Thanks just waiting for the bus now. Been feeling pulling sensations in my stomach today and the cramping hasn't been as bad but I don't know if that's a good sign or not!

Will you be testing later? X

Oh no sorry to hear that Bella :hugs: hope AF shows up for you soon so you can crack on with next cycle xx

I've just been reading up online and apparently some people can spot during ov so if that spotting I had was ov spotting then that would make me 11dpo today.. maybe I'm clutching at straws but it's so strange that I've been cramping for days and still no af. Have you ever had ovulation spotting?x

I've had it once in EWCM the first time I O'd after coming off depo. Maybe it could be the case for you. Everything crossed here you get that bfp soon, when will you test again?

Here I think AF is finally on the way, defo got some AF cramps. Not too gutted now just want to get on with next cycle!

Ah maybe I had it because it's my first cycle off bcp. What is depo? I'm going to try and wait till Wednesday to test again but will probably end up testing in the morning if AF doesn't arrive in the night. I won't be gutted when AF arrives either :) it took 11 months to get pregnant successfully last time so Im not expecting it to happen first go x

Did a test this morning and thought it could see a hint of something but thought it could of been the plastic windows playing tricks on me so tool the test apart.. Got all excited because there was a pink line but now where it's supposed to be. After googling this morning it appears that this is where the dye collects so it's not an actual line boo :( 👎

Sorry about all the spelling mistakes. It's the stupid auto correct on my phone x

Eeek Bella are you going to test again?! Depo is a form of bc so yes it could have been o bleeding first cycle off the pill that would make sense!

Afm mild AF cramps and tiny pink/brown cm so guess I didn't O after all...

Bella do you have a pic of the test?!!

ScarlettP what makes you think you didn't O? Sorry if that's an obvious question, I'm no good at reading charts! :)

How are you getting on mummyduck?

FF didn't pick up O, I've had to put on the crosshairs. I'm sure I did cos of temps, EWCM and o pains. I thought FF hadn't picked it up cos my temps pre op were all over the place, partly cos I was being lazy and not doing them the same time but also I had my first eye op so they were higher than they should have been...

So now no AF and pink cm (barely there) I'm wondering if I didn't O...?

But then if I didn't O surely I wouldn't have had a temp rise at all?!

How confusing for you!!! I bodies defo know how to keep us guessing!

Not great here, lots of stress, rejected for a house, with not particularly convincing reasons, other than we're English! Lol to abiding by the equal opportunity housing laws!

All the stress has made hubby ill, and lo is picking up on all of it and barely sleeping, except for on me. And he's pretty heavy now!

:( :( :(

Oh no I'm so sorry it's so stressful right now sending you :hugs: and hope things improve soon...and you all get some sleep!

It's driving me mad, I just wish AF would show so I could move on! Hoping all will be clearer tomorrow after taking temp again. A drop would convince me AF round the corner and if it went up then I'd be tempted to test again I think xx

How are you feeling scarlett? Still no AF here but can't bring myself to do another test! I think AF just must be late because it's my first cycle off BCP. I'm sure if I was pregnant it would of shown by now as when I was pregnant with DS1 there was a faint but obvious line before my missed period.

Sorry that your stressed mummy duck. That's a crappy reason to be turned down for a house! Which country do you live in? I hope you find something soon xx

I'm feeling incredibly frustrated! I don't feel like AF is on the way but I'm sure I don't feel like a BFP is round the corner either. Was hoping for a change in my temps today but they've been the same three days in a row?! If AF doesn't show by Sat then will test again with fmu. I've got Boots tests, which I've never used before - not the super early ones, just normal ones - has anyone used them before? The bfn was the first time I've used them.

I'm so sorry you're still in limbo Bella, I feel like you - seeing a bfn is just awful especially when a late AF keeps your hopes up. What day are you on now?

x

Still no AF here. I'm cd32. Got a couple of tests but don't know whether or not to do one. Still getting cramps.

I think I used a boots own in the past. They are supposed to be good :)

What cycle day are you on now scarlett?

I'm CD 32 too! 15/16 dpo I think...

I know what you mean about the tests. I can't test with fmu until Sat (thurs and Fri I have to go super early to work so don't want to faff about doing one and dealing with the result!)

Part of me thinks test in evening tonight or tomorrow and if another bfn maybe I'll relax enough for AF to show?!

But I know it will just depress me and I'll still hold out hope until AF shows no matter what!!

I've spent half the day googling symptoms - especially my flat temps - and there's as many bfp stories as there are bfn!

If you've got tests when do you think you'll try again?! Good luck for when you do!

Thanks Bella! We've just moved from the UK to USA, been here about 9 days. Struggling to rent a house! Just applied for another one which I'll be really gutted about if we don't get it :(

Wow, you're both the same CD!!! have to say I'm desperate to find out if there are impending bfps!

The month I got my bfp, I got my o day completely wrong, so it felt like AF was really late and I kept getting bfns! Think I ended up testing what turned out by dates at 10 dpo bfn, then 15 dpo blaring bfp on a free and 2-3 weeks on a digi. That cycle I Od on cd21! So was heading for a 35 day cycle, which is why I was so wrong on dates lol!! So you never know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->