WTT for number 2 :)

Yeah it was definitely too soon to test. Got another cheapie so going to do it in the morning. Is everything okay with your eyes? Xxx

Ooh good luck tomorrow!

Thank you for asking, eye healing a bit slower than hoped but have a check up on Saturday.

Ttc wise I think I'm out :cry: feeling hormonal and annoyed tonight. Also I think sore BB is because this month I didn't take EPO past O for first time off bc cos of ttc. They've started to feel less sore now and I'm sure that's what used to happen when I was ttc last time... Oh well roll on next cycle!

Keep me posted with your test though :dust:

Hi all, I'm back and will try and catch up on the thread! Hope you're all good, this move has been brutal lol!

Hope your check up goes well scarlet :)

Welcome back mummy duck :) hope your settling in to your new home. Moving house is horrible!

I tested this morning which was bfn and I'm cramping like mad today so pretty sure AF is on her way.. which is fine because I've had a crap week at work so this means I can have a nice glass of wine tonight xx

Hi Bella!

Sorry to hear you've got AF like cramps, how many DPO are you and when is AF due? Just wondering if it was still too early?

Hope you enjoy your wine toniight and have a lovely weekend! xx

I don't know when AF is due or how many dpo I am with it being my first cycle since stopping the pill. If I'm a 28 day cycle then af should be due tomorrow xx

Ah yes sorry I remember you saying now. Hope you're not in limbo for long :hugs:

Ps are you going to treat yourself to some wine?!

Hi :) yep I treated myself to some wine. Heads a bit sore today now lol 😂

Still no AF but still cramping so I think she will be here soon.

Did you end up testing this morning? Xx

Ha ha don't blame you I had half a cider at lunch as we were out with friends. No I didn't have time this morning but temp has dipped and I've got AF cramps too. Just hoping that the witch gets me before Monday as that's when my sis has her 20 wk scan and whilst I'm excited for her I'll find it tough if AF then too.

Oh, and had my eye check today and the woman who saw me was 20wks gone and telling me all about her gender scan which was nice but timing for me wasn't the best!!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend xx

Thanks bellaboo and Scarlett for the welcome back!

Sorry it looks like AF is arriving for you both :(

Oh that's not good scarlett :( hope af arrives for you before tomorrow.

Still no AF with me but these cramps are awful. I forgot how bad they where when I'm not on the pill. Did a test this morning and was bfn so I'm sure the witch is just around the corner x

Hope AF comes soon Bella, I'm sure they're extra bad when you first come of bc.

No AF here and I feel awful but think it's from this dreadful cold we've all got. If AF doesn't arrive today I think I may test tonight when DD has gone to bed. We've got a family birthday this afternoon so don't want to do it before then! x

I had really bad periods when I was younger and that's what the pain feels like today but still no blood. I'm sure I would of had some sort of line this morning if I was pregnant though. Don't know what that spotting was last week!

Good luck if you end up testing. Let me know how it goes :) xx

How strange and frustrating for you! Do you defo know you O'd? Maybe it's just the bc coming out your system but I hope you're not in limbo too much longer (preferably with a bfp!)

Afm I've bottled it and not testing tonight. Been to family birthday do was very good and didn't go to the loo ready for testing... And just as we were leaving ended up talking to one of my SiLs who has been ttc for 2 years and has a hospital appt tomorrow about it all. I just felt really wrong coming home and testing after that, does that sound silly?! So it will have to be tomorrow night now or I may wait til Tuesday night as my other app has AF down for tues so if I make it that far I'll be defo late!

Nope I don't have a clue if I ovulated or not. I didn't think I'd end up falling pregnant the first cycle off the pill anyway but with having the spotting it made me think I was in with a chance. I just wish AF would show up so I know for sure that I'm out. Still no blood but still lots of cramping. I only used to have mild cramping when I was on the pill and they only came after af had arrived.

No that doesn't sound silly at all :) good luck with your test when you end up doing it :) xx

Oh yes sorry I remember you saying that to me now. Being in limbo is awful and it's frustrating waiting for AF to show. I think that's where I'm headed too...

I caved late last night and got out of bed to do it, bfn. Not even a hint of a line :cry:

I wonder if my weird symptoms are cold related and the fact that I didn't actually O after all. I've been having really strange cramps - reminded me of the cramps I had before I got my bfp and not at all like AF cramps ?! I thought I was 13 dpo or maybe 12. Hope AF shows up soon so I can just get cracking on next cycle :cry:

Aw sorry to hear that :( I'm in the same boat here. It's so annoying! Still no AF but still cramping. Don't want to waste my money in getting another test. Surely there would of been a faint line or something if I was PG.

Fx next month is our month :) xx

Totally with you, don't want to waste money here either and sure there would have been a faint line by now...

What's extra frustrating is my chart has never looked so good!!

Sis has her 20 wk scan this arvo and seeing a friend this morning who is 7 mths gone (our DD are great friends it's so cute) so add in the cold and I feel like it's going to be a tough day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->