WTT for number 2 :)

Thank you Bella, wasn't expecting it to be difficult but still hoping for a New Years bfp!

Sorry you're feeling like it won't happen, I hope you can get some positive news at your appointment, it might just be the encouragement you need. Ours will be pretty much a 4 year age gap even if we fall pregnant this month, it wasn't what we'd planned but sometimes these things have a way of working out right in the end.

Sorry your ds is sick! Hope he feels better:)

I can relate Bella. November marked 2 years since we stopped preventing. Next month marks a year of oral meds. I also met with my doctor on Wed and he said our next stop is the fertility clinic. Well it's 2 hours away so we can't even do anything until June.

The age gap bothers me. I wanted a 2.5-3 year gap and we're now over that. I just can't believe oral meds haven't worked. With ds it was our first round of clomid.

Af arrived today so just trying to get over that disappointment.

Fingers crossed you both get your BFP soon! :)

I had my appointment with the fertility consultant on Thursday and he has put me on metformin. He said if I'm not pregnant within 3 months then he is going to put me on clomid. I'm feeling more hopeful now. He explained more to me in a 30 minute appointment than my own GP has done in a year x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->